yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

OBSESSED, AHAHAAHHAH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBSESSED, AHAHAAHHAH

I don't have a tiktok account but my cousin started sending me this one guy and I am obsessed.

He is tooo funny

737.6K Likes, 6.9K Comments. TikTok video from Shabaz Says (@shabazsays): "#duet with @kaeli mae true wealth is ones ability to restock #povogang #funny #puttaykam #ice #icefreezer #ice #fyp #foryou #foryoupage #react #reaction #GenshinImpact34 #trending #viral". original sound - kaeli mae.

239.5K Likes, 2.3K Comments. TikTok video from Shabaz Says (@shabazsays): "Youโ€™re poor: WEDDING EDITION ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ #povvogang #funny #comedy #react #reaction #fyp #foryou #foryoupage #commentary #trending #viral #trich #richlife #money #asmr #richvspoor #poor #poverty #wedding #weddings". Storytelling - Adriel.

Comment

I decided to not have tiktok, too many social media apps already.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        I decided to not have tiktok, too many social media apps already.
        Yeah like I said me too. I don't have tiktok but she is alway sending me the links to his tiktoks and they are hilarious. I am even more impressed with him after the interview I saw with him. He is really amazing and funny

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X