yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TikTok Content for Hayley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TikTok Content for Hayley

Hey everyone! Most of you recognize my name from your orders, but if you're new here, I'll introduce myself.

My name is Hayley and I am the one who used to pack orders, but now I do all of the customer service and social media fun!

A little about me: I am a 23-year-old female / I'm a mom!! / I've worked at XS since 2018, with a little break in between now and then, but Steve begged me to come back lol / I'm a Gemini ( for those of you who keep up with zodiacs and such ) / I LOVE tattoos and art, which is why I do my own tattoos and draw a lot / listening to music while dancing around is my favorite thing to do! I ran out of information about me lol but I am more than happy to tell you guys about myself and learn about all of you!

Now let's get to the reason for this post! As you guys probably know, we have a Tiktok account. I am going to start posting on there a lot more but I want to know what you guys want to see! I have a small list of general ideas and I hope you guys will give your input on it!

1) Packing videos! I see this on TikTok a lot and I think they're so cool and look fun to do. So just imagine how fun it'll be for a company like us! I would just take personal messages of order numbers and pack whoever asks for theirs to be recorded!

2) Trending Videos. Obviously, we all have different 'for you pages' so the trends will be different but I will try my best to keep up with all the trends and make funny/cool videos, unless they're dancing videos, lol. That's not happening

3) Original Videos. This would include the crazy stuff that happens in the office daily, which is a lot!

4) Informational Videos. Whether that's about pheromones or the company as a whole or even about me! I will be happy to answer any questions!

Sticking to one of these options may not go so well with all of the ADHD brains we have in the office, so I figured all of these would work great! I just want input from the family who makes all of this possible, so I hope you guys can shoot out some more ideas or preferences!

Love you guys!!

How about doing a spray of something and reacting either facial or body language how you interpret a pheromone to affect others. I know they don't work like that but I get a lot out of watching perfume influencers' eyes and faces when they sniff a product. You know when their eye go wide open or their hips move etc . I like to watch curly Fragrance on Youtube, she and her girlfriend can be expressive and so are the girls on the streets expressions when they do street battles.

Do you have a song and dance for each pheromone since you like to sing and dance? That could get entertaining and informative. Be You, but go ahead and exaggerate a bit.

Comment

Yeah you could try curly scents for pxs!
      10 ZARA Perfumes Rated by MENHi guys, and welcome to Curly Scents! In this video, men rate the best women's Zara perfumes which are also considered to be som...
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Here's the Curly I was talking about. not afraid of funny memes and sexuality.

Here's Curly post covid out on the street getting girls' opinions. I don't know if you could do this with pheromones, Maybe mones with a cover scent under the auspices of rating cover scents but actually watch their reactions to a nose full of pheromones too.

I am starting to like those real short reels on tik tok but Curly's youtube has a lot of different fun ideas for a female influencer to market mostly to guys. To market to the gals You could get some film some studs reacting , doing ioi's. Even ten-second reels could be effective marketing once you get some practice, make a few mistakes but mostly have fun, smile and wiggle some eyebrows etc.
        Last edited by Muestereate; 08-12-2022, 08:46 PM.

Comment

TikTok, which presumably hasn't been downloaded by most people, also recently arrived. I also made an account there because I enjoy the material structure. I even purchased subscribers at first from TikFreeFollowers.com. It seems like it will still be relevant in the next five years, but it will also become less so. We might be using other platforms in a few years because trends and fashion are shifting swiftly online.

Comment

Hello Hayley!!

Hope you are doing ok!!
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              Hello Hayley!!

Hope you are doing ok!!
              I have been so busy that I haven't gotten to check on all of you amazing people but I am good! Hope you're doing well, love

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley View Post

I have been so busy that I haven't gotten to check on all of you amazing people but I am good! Hope you're doing well, love
                I am pretty good.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It's been a year since this thread, but I couldn't resist chiming in. It's so cool to learn more about you and your role at XS. Kudos for juggling order packing, customer service, and social media fun!
                  Being a mom and a Gemini must keep you on your toes, and your love for tattoos, art, and music adds a vibrant touch to your personality. It's awesome that you're open to sharing and learning about others too!
                  I hope the past year has been amazing for you and the XS family. By the way, if you ever want to boost your TikTok presence, socialfollowersfree.com has some killer strategies to grow your followers. Sending love and support to you!

Comment

Tik Tok is such a fun platform to showcase unique and engaging content, and I'm sure Hayley's going to rock it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley View Post
                      Hey everyone! Most of you recognize my name from your orders, but if you're new here, I'll introduce myself.

My name is Hayley and I am the one who used to pack orders, but now I do all of the customer service and social media fun!

A little about me: I am a 23-year-old female / I'm a mom!! / I've worked at XS since 2018, with a little break in between now and then, but Steve begged me to come back lol / I'm a Gemini ( for those of you who keep up with zodiacs and such ) / I LOVE tattoos and art, which is why I do my own tattoos and draw a lot / listening to music while dancing around is my favorite thing to do! I ran out of information about me lol but I am more than happy to tell you guys about myself and learn about all of you!

Now let's get to the reason for this post! As you guys probably know, we have a Tiktok account. I am going to start posting on there a lot more but I want to know what you guys want to see! I have a small list of general ideas and I hope you guys will give your input on it!

1) Packing videos! I see this on TikTok a lot and I think they're so cool and look fun to do. So just imagine how fun it'll be for a company like us! I would just take personal messages of order numbers and pack whoever asks for theirs to be recorded!

2) Trending Videos. Obviously, we all have different 'for you pages' so the trends will be different but I will try my best to keep up with all the trends and make funny/cool videos, unless they're dancing videos, lol. That's not happening

3) Original Videos. This would include the crazy stuff that happens in the office daily, which is a lot!

4) Informational Videos. Whether that's about pheromones or the company as a whole or even about me! I will be happy to answer any questions!

Sticking to one of these options may not go so well with all of the ADHD brains we have in the office, so I figured all of these would work great! I just want input from the family who makes all of this possible, so I hope you guys can shoot out some more ideas or preferences!

Love you guys!!
                      Good content you made!

Comment

Originally posted by LaseKour View Post
                        Tik Tok is such a fun platform to showcase unique and engaging content, and I'm sure Hayley's going to rock it.
                        By the way, speaking of boosting presence, have you ever checked out options to buy instagram followers instantly? While it's an interesting concept, remember that building authentic connections and interactions on the platform are where the real magic happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Amber View Post

Good content you made!
                          Obsessed with collecting and sharing Whistler's breathtaking beauty on TikTok and all my socials! Each whistler images​ are a frozen moment of awe – from stunning mountain peaks to cozy cabins, it's a visual adventure. Whistler's charm deserves the spotlight. Plus, it's an amazing way to connect with fellow nature enthusiasts and travelers. Whether it's a tranquil lake or a snow-covered village, every snapshot tells a story. So grateful for technology letting me spread the Whistler magic and inspire others to explore this wonderland. Let's keep the wanderlust alive!

Comment

Hello Hayley , I have made a purchase of 10 products few days ago, and sent it to a us package forwarding company(globalshopaholics) in order to be shipped along with my other products(phone, cloths.etc)from others stores. And they ask me to ask my seller(in this case pheromone xs)for product's material safety datasheet from my seller in order my product to be shipped internationally.

Please help, the products has delayed so much now.​

Comment

Hayley As suggestion for tiktok videos ideas, it would be good if you could select some people, Man and Women and exposed them to pheromones and really get genuine reaction from them, so that we can have the real experience on what to expect or what to look for when using pheromones(in particular for woman reaction, women reaction and behavior are so subtil).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X