yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Latest Trend Called 'Vabbing'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Latest Trend Called 'Vabbing'

In a way this is related and, in a way, it's not but I will keep it as family friendly as possible.

I don't do much with social media but one of my younger colleagues mentioned something that's currently trending on the TikTok platform is something called 'vabbing.' Apparently, it's women using their own secretions from their nether region and dabbing it on themselves as a perfume of sorts.

This had me curious from a science prospective. If a woman is basically using her own scent would it be more effective than if they purchased over-the-counter products? I've also heard that 'mones can work, at least to some extent, from under clothes so wouldn't that mean a woman's nature scent would be detectable from under their undergarments?

Of course, like one would expect there's been a glut of posts / vid's posted on the web extolling the virtues of this and, on the other side of the coin, those talking about the (un)sanitary aspects of this phenomenon.

I thought I'd post about it here since besides dealing with human-produced pheromones I thought it would be interesting to hear what everybody's thoughts on this is. If this isn't posted to the proper category admins please feel free to re-locate it to the proper topic area.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

people put their mouths, fingers, cock, lips there, how is it unsanitary? its self cleaning

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingAHigh View Post
      people put their mouths, fingers, cock, lips there, how is it unsanitary? its self cleaning
      Well, that's what others had said. I have no idea what criteria they used to determine that. I suppose those who found it "gross" had to figure out a way to voice their opinions about a female's secretions. I was really hoping the women here would weigh in with their opinion, as they are the ones with this particular 'equipment.'
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Being disgusted by body fluids is a primal instinct. It's origin is death and the natural avoidance of disease. Like any instinct, they can be overcome, in fact, we have to overcome this to procreate. It's a delicate balance between life and death with the scales weighing on the side of procreating. DIsgust is actually kind of interesting in itself. It sets up a lot of boundaries that keep people civilized. Tossing out too many boundaries and tolerating disgusting circumstances out leads to chaos through the degradation of morals. Throughout history, it has had a trickle-down effect. I'll take the Pun. ")

Girls should leave their vabbing private. I don't need to know the exact reason I'm turned on. Let me have other less disgusting fantasies so I can escalate to the delusion of love and happily ever afters and easy sex till I'm a hundred.

Comment

“Primal instincts” No.

You don’t speak for me nor for every human being. Don’t pretend your opinions are facts

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            It seems you are offended I feel I should try to understand. which part offends you, instincts or primal?

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post

Well, that's what others had said. I have no idea what criteria they used to determine that. I suppose those who found it "gross" had to figure out a way to voice their opinions about a female's secretions. I was really hoping the women here would weigh in with their opinion, as they are the ones with this particular 'equipment.'
          Not something i would do, would gross me out, prefer to wear synthectic mones, but hey that's just my opinion, i read somewhere that Gwyneth paltrow is selling her candles!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I notice Gwyneths vagina is for sale at a reasonable price. I once read the price of a Vagina In Germany where prostitution is legal averages about the same as a used candle or Jade egg.

I bet this is what Steve has been up to, Crafting vagina candles for different movie stars. Can you imagine everyone's house smelling like Movie stars instead of Scented Yankee Candles?

Well, that does it. I'm wearing cops with whatever tonight so I can smell like Gwyneth's vagina. "Oh what is that you are wearing tonight", Oh My dear, It's "Gwyneth's Vagina" What sort of fragrance would she wear, spicy, floral, or gourmand? Certainly not fresh citrus.
            From your article:

"Funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent”, a mix of “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with damask rose and ambrette seed”

I really need a couple of good men's scents with Rose in their base. I only have one and it's as much about rose foliage and petals as just the rose scent itself. Kind green shrubbery on the dry down.

I can see Gwyneth wearing a vag scented laurel wreath, She's always been a princess to me.

Comment

• Coconut
              Coconut commented
              Editing a comment
              oh my i prefer Yankee candles, can you imagine smelling outdated mussels in your living room?

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Only if it's Gwyneth, I've had a crush on her since the Nineties when first noticed her. I can't remember exactly which film. Medieval England, She can sit bare-bottomed in my living room

• Usagi
              Usagi commented
              Editing a comment
              You are a nut 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            I notice Gwyneths vagina is for sale at a reasonable price. I once read the price of a Vagina In Germany where prostitution is legal averages about the same as a used candle or Jade egg.

I bet this is what Steve has been up to, Crafting vagina candles for different movie stars. Can you imagine everyone's house smelling like Movie stars instead of Scented Yankee Candles?

Well, that does it. I'm wearing cops with whatever tonight so I can smell like Gwyneth's vagina. "Oh what is that you are wearing tonight", Oh My dear, It's "Gwyneth's Vagina" What sort of fragrance would she wear, spicy, floral, or gourmand? Certainly not fresh citrus.
            From your article:

"Funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent”, a mix of “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with damask rose and ambrette seed”

I really need a couple of good men's scents with Rose in their base. I only have one and it's as much about rose foliage and petals as just the rose scent itself. Kind green shrubbery on the dry down.

I can see Gwyneth wearing a vag scented laurel wreath, She's always been a princess to me.
            pop into Zara and try Rose Gourmand fragrance, it's a dupe for Montale intense café, it's lovely and on me stays on my skin till the next morning!
            🖤CONNECT WITH ME🖤🤍INSTAGRAM: @paulinaschar https://www.instagram.com/paulinaschar/🤍BUSINESS ENQUIRIES: schar.paulina@gmail.com🤵🏾‍♂️Rey’s Channel: @Rey ...
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I have heard a lot about Montale's Intense cafe, You have me curious

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I have heard a lot about Montale's Intense cafe, You have me curious
                Hop into Zara and try the dupes in the long big bottles, they are to die for, chapter 1,2,3 and very good, they are written on the back of the package!
                chapter 4 is ouds, haven't tried them yet they were all sold out, but will be trying them soon, perpetual Oud sounds very good!

Comment

I've been buying 10 ml's Of Aaron Terance Hughes OUDS, The real thing, He's in England. But he is still learning how to do fresh and floral things. He makes good gourmands and is heavy sensual but his Jasmine was a flop, His gardenia not bad, and his Lavender still has room for improvement but his real rose absolutes, Real Ouds and gourmands with real ambergris are his strength. Most are Unisex. I think he's actually in Manchester. If you ever want to see what the real thing is like you can get 10 MLS for 20 - 50 LB. He prices according to the cost of his ingredients so they vary more than designer stuff.
                  I'll look into Zara maybe next month if things go better.

Comment

It's fascinating how quickly trends can catch on across social media platforms, even when they're quite unconventional. TikTok, in particular, has become known for its viral challenges and trends.

Comment

Originally posted by AniemDariel View Post
                      It's fascinating how quickly trends can catch on across social media platforms, even when they're quite unconventional. TikTok, in particular, has become known for its viral challenges and trends.
                      While some of these trends can be a bit unexpected or even controversial, it's essential to remember that social media is a vast and diverse space with content ranging from the unusual to the informative.
                      Speaking of social media, if you ever want to boost your presence and get more engagement with your posts, you can check out services like instagram likes for sale. They can help you increase your reach and connect with a broader audience.​

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X