yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

just wishing you all a happy christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wishing you all a happy christmas

i'm buying an urgent flight ticket to the uk, my mother is dying in hospital and has only days, hopeing to get there in time!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

I'll keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Losing a loved one around these times can be incredibly difficult. May God grant you calm and peace during what will likely be a very stressful time.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Coconut, you have my thoughts and prayers that you make it to see your mother before her earthly transition.
      The Collection
      Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

I'm sorry Coconut, get your rest and try to take a bit of care for yourself as well. Timings not in our hands. I was glad for extra rest so I could keep an even emotional keel as my Mom passed. Watch out for the junk hospital food and covid.

Comment

XS family keeps you and your family in our prayers

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X