yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best place to order Blue Sugar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to order Blue Sugar?

I am looking to try some lighter scents, and along with ordering a few products in FXS, I have decided to try out Blue Sugar. What would be the optimal vendor to get it from? Any help? Thank you guys (And Gals!).

Strange co incidence. I was looking for exactly the same product and was contemplating getting it from here as I read their oils are the closest to the real one.
    Blue Sugar Fragrance Oil by The Fragrance Shop - Pure Perfume Oil with No Alcohol Or Fillers - From The Fragrance Shop, Est. 1996 - 1000+ Fragrances, 12 Different Ways To Wear Them.

Comment

I was looking for the real thing, as researching some people get it super cheat and it has great longevity and projection. But the fragrance shop has incredible reviews.

Comment

Try fragrancenet.com I've gone there for most of my creed scents were legit. Reasonable prices as well.

Comment

These are both Australian websites that deliver overseas:
          The first one, Perfume Warehouse. I haven't tried, but they do have
          Blue Sugar 100ml for $69 on special, reduced from $95.

The next website, I buy from every couple weeks. I just walk into the pharmacy
          and buy. Lots of Perfumes, Colognes, Health supplements, etc. great discount prices.
          Smile and be Happy

Comment

I bought it from Amazon. It it was $30 last year and now its listed at 60. Mines lasted so long though so can't really complain.
            Amazon Blue Sugar by Aquolina For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7-Ounces

Comment

• CJW255
              CJW255 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe find a different seller it might be cheaper

also make sure it's a reputable seller. A lot of places will sell fakes of the more expensive/popular ones. Green Irish Tweed for example, is one of the most heavily counterfeited colognes out there. There's a whole list of things one needs to inspect when they buy it from a third party company to make sure they didn't get shafted. Fragranceshop.com is not known for being very reliable. thefragranceshop.com on the other hand, I've found to be quite good and most of their stuff is pretty damn close or spot on. Most stuff is in oil form FYI.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Checking online, reputable sellers are out of stock, and stores near me are too. It is quite the conundrum.

Comment

I found this web-site. Another Australian web-site that delivers overseas:
                Aquolina Blue Sugar 100ml EDT (M) SP*Mandarin, Caramelised Sugar, Patchouli, Licorice, Lavendar, Anise, Coriander, Cedar, Tonka, Vanilla, Bergamot.

Aquolina Blue Sugar 100ml EDT (M) SP On Sale!$33.90 Was $50.00 Save $16.10
                Aquolina Blue Sugar 100ml (3.4oz)EDT (M) SP
                *Mandarin, Caramelised Sugar, Patchouli, Licorice, Lavendar, Anise, Coriander, Cedar, Tonka, Vanilla, Bergamot.
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another Aussie site:
                Blue Sugar Man by Aquolina. Taking highlight cues from Pink Sugar with blends of caramel and vanilla, it adds together bergamot, star anise, licorice, lavender, coriander, tonka bean, tangerine leaves, ginger, patchouli, heliotrope and cedar.

Blue Sugar Man by Aquolina 100ml (3.4oz)EDT SP Perfume Fragrance Natural Spray for Men
                Crazy Price :
                $35. 95
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Another Aussie site:

Blue Sugar by Aquolina EDT 100ml (3.4oz)
                Our Price: $24.99
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                High price Amazon:

Blue Sugar by Aquolina for Men 3.4oz
                Price: $89.00 + $6.49 shipping

Smile and be Happy

Comment

US web-site:
                  http://www.overstockperfume.com/bluesugasg25.html Blue Sugar Men Cologne by Aquolina
                  Blue Sugar EDT 3.4oz OUT OF STOCK

After Shave Balm 75 ML 2.53 OZ
                  Retail: $34.00
                  Our Price: $6.75
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  US web-site:
                  http://www.aveyou.com/aquolinabluesu...34oz100ml.aspx
                  Aquolina Blue Sugar Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz 100ml Your Price: $50.00

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Aussie web-site:

http://www.myfragrance.com.au/produc...cID=2&c=241254
                  BLUE SUGAR 100ml EDT SP by AQUOLINA

BLUE SUGAR 100ml EDT SP For MEN By AQUOLINA

RRP: $115.00
                  Our Price: $42.35
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Copy & pasted, that's why it's so messy.
                  Last edited by Magpie; 05-24-2014, 03:43 AM. Reason: Out of Stock in overstockperfume
                  Smile and be Happy

Comment

I wanted to try a sample to see if I liked it, so I took a chance and ordered some sample packs..

Comment

So how do you know when you have the real stuff

Comment

I ordered from where you did CJ. Blue Sugar is discontinued, so we may never know. I picked a good time to try and grab it!

Comment

Got my eBay order today. I like the smell!
                          I'm wearing it to work tomorrow as cover for... well, I just don't know yet!

Comment

I received my bottle from The Fragrance Shop. It smells identical to the samples I received from eBay. I ordered the 2oz body spray for $11.68 after shipping.

I'll be testing it this weekend to see if it lasts as long as the "real" thing.
                            Blue Sugar Fragrance Oil by The Fragrance Shop - Pure Perfume Oil with No Alcohol Or Fillers - From The Fragrance Shop, Est. 1996 - 1000+ Fragrances, 12 Different Ways To Wear Them.

Comment

Vector143,
                              I will be ordering in a few days and I hope we get to hear your experience soon.

Comment

The samples are thicker than the body spray. I poured 2 of the sample vials into an empty Love Boat sample spray bottle.

Now I use: 1 spray from the sample vial sprays for cover or 2 sprays from the "body spray" bottle.

It seems to cover pretty well for me although, being right under my nose, I still will get whiffs of cops throughout the day.

Comment

How is the smell?
                                  does it last long?
                                  Does it get noticed do tell....

Comment

I just took off the cap and sniffed the inside and the first thing I think is... It smells like the inside of a cookie/sweet shop. Not a bread/doughnut shop, that's too "yeasty sweet."

It lasts longer than I expected! I could still smell it last night after a 7am application. I had to stick my nose right onto my forearm to smell it, but the scent was still there.

I haven't had any negative comments or positive, unless I ask someone specifically. Here in the Midwest we've had lots of rain and then windy dry days, so almost everyone has the "sniffles" the last few weeks. (I have a thin layer of pollen on my truck every morning.) So most of the people I ask like the smell, but can hardly smell anything anyway!

Last edited by vector143; 06-10-2014, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X