yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

With Deep Sadness - We lost one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Deep Sadness - We lost one!

Yesterday my friend and former XS staff Leslie reached out to me and told me her baby Colt had passed away. I just got to meet Colt at my annual Fourth of July party and fireworks show. He was less than three months and a sweet little boy.

Everyone at XS is just devastated!

If you can only offer condolences please do that here and I will pass them along. Keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I am speechless...My heart is full of sadness

Comment

Please pass along my condolences Steve, I don't believe I ever knew her but I'm sure this is devastating, I will remember to bathe her in prayers whenever I am worthy to beseech God of his Grace and Love and hopefully she might enjoy some moments of comforts to ease her way through the pain.

Comment

I shared on FB as well, Its a small circle but maybe it will reach a few extra.

Comment

I am heartbroken after reading this.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

OMG This is quite sad to say the least. Please pass on warm hugs and well wishes to her family. It’s tough losing a loved one but that child barely had any life on earth.

I truly feel that there’s a reason why God presents these challenges toward us, whether it’s to further our growth or to learn how to cope. I pray that Leslie and her family will find peace during what must be a most difficult time. I’ll be praying for them.
            My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I cannot even begin to imagine.
              Please pass on condolences from our family to hers. We will be keeping them all in prayer
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

That is so heartbreaking. I have 3 children of my own and I just can't even begin to imagine the anguish.

Leslie, you have my deepest condolences. May Colt rest in peace and be eternally happy in heaven with the Lord where he will never know the horrors of this world we live in.

Comment

Just saw this. Heartfelt Condolences to Leslie and her family. I guess better late than never. I cant even imagine what they are going through right now, especially during these hard times nonetheless.
                  Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X