yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finding Meaning After Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Meaning After Loss

I've seen quite a few of us struggle with the loss of lovers. During the pandemic many have lost family and friends. I lose a few a year to drugs and it looks like in line to lose a couple more this year to sickness and old age etc. I've struggled with the loss of my career which gave me so much meaning and lest I forget , the loss of my youth and even before that my youth and naivety. I wouldn't mind having that one back. Loss takes many forms and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I use pheromones to attract new relationships to try to fill a whole that at depth I understand to be the loss of meaning.

I liked this vid because the guy had words for things that my experience would be inclined to agree with for the most part. Perhaps its a starting point or maybe just a link for future discussions we are sure to have. Any thoughts?

You may be familiar with the five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. After decades of research and his own experience with tragic loss, grief expert David Kessler ventured beyond that classic framework and sought a sixth, crucial stage: meaning. He shares practical wisdom and strategies for anyone seeking to honor a loved one's memory and move through life in light of personal loss. (This conversation, hosted by TED curator Cloe Shasha Brooks, is part of TED's "How to Deal with Difficult Feelings" series.)

OMG. Your walk through life sounds remarkably similar to my own, between losing family and friends due to COVID and other unforeseen life events and, the ones that gnaw at me the most, the loss of love in my life as well as my youth. I skipped out of dating for multiple decades because every time I tried it was the same old (unsuccessful) story. I’d either end up buried in work or food or sleep. Anything to forget! The loss of a dear colleague right before this past Christmas really put me on the edge of things. I feel for you, as I feel we’ve walked similar paths.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

We are not alone in this though it usually feels like we are the only one feeling it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
        OMG. Your walk through life sounds remarkably similar to my own, between losing family and friends due to COVID and other unforeseen life events and, the ones that gnaw at me the most, the loss of love in my life as well as my youth. I skipped out of dating for multiple decades because every time I tried it was the same old (unsuccessful) story. I’d either end up buried in work or food or sleep. Anything to forget! The loss of a dear colleague right before this past Christmas really put me on the edge of things. I feel for you, as I feel we’ve walked similar paths.
        We can find some meaning by pursuing what we think we want, just don't let the ego keep you fixated though. For me its simple, a cleaner house, a new wardrobe, a balanced budget and some stable health metrics. Along the way other light has been creeping through the window now andf then. I get the idea that real meaning is just around the next corner. Or maybe the next

I saw a T shirt today, said something like, Keep moving, you can run, walk stumble cry or even crawl but don't quit.

Comment

No way I am young again without still knowing what I know now.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I lost one of my best friends to drug addiction last year, which was terrible. We met when we both were addicted and used to take drugs together. We thought that if we were going to die, then we would die together, and it calmed us. You don’t fear your destiny that much if you know you’re not the only one facing it. Then we got separated, and eventually, I decided to stop, but he didn’t.
            I managed to get into https://fherehab.com/anxiety/treatment/ and get proper treatment. I have been clear ever since and tried to help my friend. I found him and offered him help with his addiction, but he said he was happy for me but didn’t want to change anything. It was painful to hear that, but it was his will and I knew he would not agree to any kind of treatment. He wanted to follow his girlfriend, who died from an overdose before we met.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X