yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOO i'm kicking myself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOO i'm kicking myself!

I spoke to a healer that deals in past lives over the phone well known in my country, he spoke to me and picked up a lot of details, he told me to mention nothing about me and he would give me the details which he did, it seems from what he told me about my last 2 past lives history repeats itself into our current life and what we live know or what happens is because of something or things that happened previously which did because he mentioned soo much that i have now, that happend before, anyway one thing he mentioned that i was not aware of even though i had a feeling, is i have a gift, he didn't mention which one, i didn't ask because i wasn't expecting it, but he asked why i wasn't doing conferences due to this gift, i was stunned and now i'm going to have to have another appointment to find out because i was stupid and didn't ask for more details, soo i'm kicking myself plus he is fully booked up for the next few months soo i'm really annoyed and going to have to wait to find out, at least i know now i'm on the right path lol!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

What do you think you did in past lives that would create the consequences you currently live with? Can you take responsibility for them now even if they happened in the past, are you willing to even imagine accepting responsibility.

I've toyed with these ideas and found it empowering to just imagine taking responsibility for something instead of being a victim of it. It seems I don't even have to imagine or remember any particular details. It's as if I look at some condition of my life today and say, well what if? What if this is caused by something I did in a past life that may have happened hundreds of years ago.? What should I do about it since obviously feeling guilty doesn't change anything, getting annoyed hasn't changed anything etc? getting depressed didn't change anything, worrying never changed anything. I have a lifetime of evidence to prove that to be so. So, what do I do to take responsibly for an old error?

Its a bit like taking responsibility for some old family traumas, Most everybody has some, some more, some less than others but what do you do if dad lost your inheritance in a card game well, I'll tell ya, I don't for instance, gamble. Ok for other people, not for me. just one example. What if it had been me a hundred years ago that gambled away my future families estate? clean it up and re build I guess.

Comment

Lol for most of my life it was always a what's if!
      but he told me i was raped in my past life life and in this life i have it again
      he told me i hate to be abonnaed because in my last life iwas adoped and in this life i feel this, in my past life i was raped and in this one as well
      i feel all that has happened without telling him anything
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

apprently my real mother past life was mexican and had me adopted except now for the last 2 days she has been speaking to me in mexican spanish that i don't understand, i hear her soft voice but don't understand

Comment

I love your ideas about what if i.... did this, what if i did that.........
          etc but it's different

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X