yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Improving Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improving Communication

Both hooking up and researching pheromones requires we be able to read through deceptions. After the pandemic it seems defenses are up higher than before. I've been doing better with products that carry some degree of comfort with them but two people meeting, especially the opposite sex requires sorting through a minefield of subtleties not necessarily ill intentioned but often perceived as such.

When we are researching pheromones I have to sort through lies in my own head to correctly interpret results. How often the pheromone gets attention only to have my hopes sink as a subject realizes I am not Brad Pitt after all. I have to read expressions pretty fast. Pheromones have helped me tremendously in not getting involved with people that don't really like me and sorting out users though I guess we all are to an extent. We all have needs and desires we are looking to satisfy. One of mine is honest conversation. It takes a lot out of me to do it. Men lie 8 times as much as women in early relationships. Sure, I'm Brad Pitt Here's a vid link on deception.

On any given day we're lied to from 10 to 200 times, and the clues to detect those lies can be subtle and counter-intuitive. Pamela Meyer, author of "Liespotting," shows the manners and "hotspots" used by those trained to recognize deception -- and she argues honesty is a value worth preserving. (Contains mature content)

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X