yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vaccines Vaccines Vaccines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccines Vaccines Vaccines

How many guys/gals here have had their jab ? Any negative side effects with you or someone you know ? Which jab did you take, pfizer, moderna, astrazaneca, etc ? Have you or anyone you know experienced reinfection after the jab ? I would really like to hear real life experiences from around the world, not just from the media.

I myself had Astra Zeneca jab, no side effect except a little body tiredness for 1 day, waiting patiently for the 2nd jab !
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    How many guys/gals here have had their jab ? Any negative side effects with you or someone you know ? Which jab did you take, pfizer, moderna, astrazaneca, etc ? Have you or anyone you know experienced reinfection after the jab ? I would really like to hear real life experiences from around the world, not just from the media.

I myself had Astra Zeneca jab, no side effect except a little body tiredness for 1 day, waiting patiently for the 2nd jab !

I will say that most of my family members both in Dominica and in the United States have had the vaccine.

I also have a friend in Italy who took the pfizer and she was pretty banged up from the second shot but reported that she felt great the day after.

My two dads! My biological dad and his wife took both. Got a slight fever as normal but they are fine.

Same as everyone here. I live in Dominia, West Indies.

The hubby and I haven't had our jabs as yet

Comment

• Mad Scientist
      Mad Scientist commented
      Editing a comment
      Why havent you taken the jab, unavailabity of the jab or relectance to take it ? Stay safe girl👍

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure I believe vaccines work for either adults or children vaccines.

• Mad Scientist
      Mad Scientist commented
      Editing a comment
      Really ? And why is that ? I myself think they are doing a pretty good job considering the current climate.

Both hubby and i had Pfizer took an aspirin before and after our first one and are fine, we are waiting for our second in july, but my dad knows someone that had a great first pfizer and after second can't move her arms or legs, apprently the effects are more from the second than the first, she is still laid off work and is ill can't breathe etc, she is in her 40's totally fit, runner, swimmer etc!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Mad Scientist
      Mad Scientist commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, it is often said the 2nd jab is more exhausting than the first.

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone is diff. My dad and his wife took the pfizer both in their 60's and the side effects were very minimal

Thats good to hear ladies. I hope you continue to stay safe. The fear mongering has really made me wait, observe and research all the positives and negatives for a long time, and it was my conclusion that its a safer bet to take the jabs for now, although there could be many risks involved.

Its a nice experience to hear real life experiences from other ethnicity, race, and nationality to compare too.

Comment

After second doses of sinopharm vaccine, I still didn't feel any side effects yet. It's been 3 weeks now. Just put this as reminder, those vaccines were made isn't to make us invincible against the viruses or it's variant mutations. It's just programs to our immune system to respond in the right way, in the right timing upon confronting the protein spike cells of any kind of coronavirus especially the one we're facing right now, the SARS CoV2.

After all it was a man-made products not a perfection. Stay safe all.

Comment

Originally posted by Btwfragheads View Post
        After second doses of sinopharm vaccine, I still didn't feel any side effects yet. It's been 3 weeks now.
        You are lucky you have access to an inactivated virus vaccine. This has been a tried and true way of making vaccines for over a half a century. I've gotten plenty of traditional vaccines in my lifetime and never had a problem.

In the United States we only have access to mRNA and viral vector vaccines. These technologies are far too new and experimental to be considered safe. I will not consider taking an injection with these types of vaccines for at least 5 years. One a solid safety record has been established then I will consider receiving one of these vaccines.

The United States should allow all vaccines approved for emergency used by the WHO to be administered here so people can have their choice of vaccines. But of course they don't. :( So I sit here unvaccinated waiting for the FDA to approve at least one inactivated virus vaccine here in the United States. Would it really be that hard to just approve one?

Comment

• Btwfragheads
          Btwfragheads commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with you in some points. But if my authority asked at the first place on which vaccines I wouldn't hesitate to take, I'll go for Pfizer BioNtech

• Mad Scientist
          Mad Scientist commented
          Editing a comment
          Pfizer and Moderna for me are my top choices.

Originally posted by Btwfragheads View Post
        After second doses of sinopharm vaccine, I still didn't feel any side effects yet. It's been 3 weeks now. Just put this as reminder, those vaccines were made isn't to make us invincible against the viruses or it's variant mutations. It's just programs to our immune system to respond in the right way, in the right timing upon confronting the protein spike cells of any kind of coronavirus especially the one we're facing right now, the SARS CoV2.

After all it was a man-made products not a perfection. Stay safe all.
        Whats the perception of Sinopharm over there, compared to jabs like AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna etc ?

I dont know, but i am really skeptical of these Chinese vaccines.

Comment

• Btwfragheads
          Btwfragheads commented
          Editing a comment
          What are my ppl perceptions towards the Sinopharm?

After all, it is a "Made in China" products. What to expect 😂

• Mad Scientist
          Mad Scientist commented
          Editing a comment
          😂😂😂 Lets hope it works, i personally just wont take it.

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

You are lucky you have access to an inactivated virus vaccine. This has been a tried and true way of making vaccines for over a half a century. I've gotten plenty of traditional vaccines in my lifetime and never had a problem.

In the United States we only have access to mRNA and viral vector vaccines. These technologies are far too new and experimental to be considered safe. I will not consider taking an injection with these types of vaccines for at least 5 years. One a solid safety record has been established then I will consider receiving one of these vaccines.

The United States should allow all vaccines approved for emergency used by the WHO to be administered here so people can have their choice of vaccines. But of course they don't. :( So I sit here unvaccinated waiting for the FDA to approve at least one inactivated virus vaccine here in the United States. Would it really be that hard to just approve one?
        That would be bad business for the American companies like Pfizer, Moderna etc. So i dont think Biden or any Administration for that matter would allow it, g​​​iven that all vaccines are still approved only for emergency use, and given that jabs like Pfizer, Moderna are considered the most effective vaccines currently.

​​​​​​Even the Government and many people here wished we have access to those US vaccines, given our crisis. But i agree that there are risks involved in any of these vaccines.

Comment

That would be bad business for the American companies like Pfizer, Moderna etc. So i dont think Biden or any Administration for that matter would allow it, g​​​iven that all vaccines are still approved only for emergency use, and given that jabs like Pfizer, Moderna are considered the most effective vaccines currently.

​​​​​​Even the Government and many people here wished we have access to those US vaccines, given our crisis. But i agree that there are risks involved in any of these vaccines.
          Some things are more important than business and money. If our leaders want to increase the vaccination rate in the country then they have to do their part. Leaving the choice to the three vaccines currently available in the United States will definitely lead to a lower vaccination rate long term.

Comment

Some things are more important than business and money. If our leaders want to increase the vaccination rate in the country then they have to do their part. Leaving the choice to the three vaccines currently available in the United States will definitely lead to a lower vaccination rate long term.
            Its immoral, and highly unethical, i know. But sadly, thats the world we are living in. And given the powers of Big Pharmas, its unlikely to change at all in the future. Just the mere fact that companies like Pfizer are given "indemnity clause" against future lawsuits or such issues, if their vaccines cost lives by a myriad of side effects, or the fact that Big Pharmas refuses to waive the vaccine patents in this time of crisis, shows us that money is at the core of everything at that top level, not human lives.

Our country cant even get raw materials for manufacturing our own indigenous vaccines because of the ban on export by USA (though US have excess of vaccines, hoarding stocks of vaccines like Astra Zeneca which is not even used by the US), or that Pfizer refuses to supply vaccines here because the Govt.is not yet willing to give them an "indemnity clause", its a dog eat dog world. What about places like Africa, etc ? Its sad that human greed is at the forefront even in times like these.

Atleast vaccines are readily available to you. Here, you need good connections to get it atm, although we hope that we will get supplies soon, such is the crisis we are facing, while some self proclaimed Gurus are bathing in Cow dung and Urine to protect themselves
            ​​​​

Comment

• Metaltree
              Metaltree commented
              Editing a comment
              Our choice is to be part of a long term medical experiment that could potentially be dangerous or risk catching a virus that can kill you or destroy your lungs. Pick your poison.

• Mad Scientist
              Mad Scientist commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, stuck between a rock and a hard place, sad world it is.

I've know many on both sides of the jab fence.

Those who I know personally that have gotten it have all missed work on the first or follow up, sometimes both, from the expected adverse reactions. The severity has varied. Only time will tell if there are any future adverse events. No mentions of any reinfections so far, but it's early on. I don't know of anyone who has gotten the jab after having had covid.

Of interest, I DO have a co-worker whose elderly mother took the jab after having had covid. She had been suffering from continued symptoms from her original infection and it was believed that they could be alleviated by getting the jab and it has been 3 weeks since and she has indeed improved so far!

I myself have never liked that the creators will not be held liable for injury. I understand that a portion of $$$ for each jab is set aside for VAERS to be paid to injured parties, but that in no way holds the companies accountable to improve the products. 0 double blind placebos on any jab to date and a history of pharmaceutical industries propensity for profit over health and wellness make many leery and it is STRONGLY discouraged to ask genuine questions or raise genuine concerns or arguments.

I'm of the ilk that believe our biological systems are quite amazing and robust. Many have become accustomed to having "a pill for every ill". In emergencies, medicine has a place and can and does save lives, so I'm not anti medicine or anything like that. Even covid now has very effective treatments that we can use if infection occurs.

​​​
            As far as ALL jabs, I'm still a large proponent of body autonomy and letting each person make an informed decision that is best for them and/or their family. Not really interested in someone else telling me what will suit me or my family based on pharmaceutical percentages, particularly seeing how craftily a study can be manipulated for a desired outcome. Until I had my daughter I was largely unaware of what was in a jab or the studies used to declare them "safe and effective". Now that I have become more educated, I could never in good conscience have another myself or allow her to have one (when she comes of age, she will decide for herself. I am hoping by then more light will shine into the murky shadows of the pharma industry and the money that drives them - or perhaps the laws will change for liability, forcing companies to more honestly pursue safety as a priority).

People are not one size fits all and neither should our choices be.

That's my 2c thus far.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

We need a rigorous public discussion about the pros and cons of the viral vector and mRNA vaccines. But the mainstream media in the United States shuts down all discussion and and promotes one viewpoint over all others. The mainstream media does not report that there are many doctors and scientists who believe the mRNA and viral vector vaccines are not a good idea.

Sucharit Bhakdi has a Medical Doctor degree and he has been involved in virology for years. He was the chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz for over 20 years. Despite his credentials, he has taking lots of hits from the media because he believes the mRNA and viral vector vaccines are not safe and should not be used.

Here is a YouTube video of an interview with Professor Bhakadi. I can't believe YouTube has not taken this down.
              Extraordinary interview covering vaccination and adverse events including clotting and disease enhancement and the risks to children. A must watch.Link to s...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                I've know many on both sides of the jab fence.

Those who I know personally that have gotten it have all missed work on the first or follow up, sometimes both, from the expected adverse reactions. The severity has varied. Only time will tell if there are any future adverse events. No mentions of any reinfections so far, but it's early on. I don't know of anyone who has gotten the jab after having had covid.

Of interest, I DO have a co-worker whose elderly mother took the jab after having had covid. She had been suffering from continued symptoms from her original infection and it was believed that they could be alleviated by getting the jab and it has been 3 weeks since and she has indeed improved so far!

I myself have never liked that the creators will not be held liable for injury. I understand that a portion of $$$ for each jab is set aside for VAERS to be paid to injured parties, but that in no way holds the companies accountable to improve the products. 0 double blind placebos on any jab to date and a history of pharmaceutical industries propensity for profit over health and wellness make many leery and it is STRONGLY discouraged to ask genuine questions or raise genuine concerns or arguments.

I'm of the ilk that believe our biological systems are quite amazing and robust. Many have become accustomed to having "a pill for every ill". In emergencies, medicine has a place and can and does save lives, so I'm not anti medicine or anything like that. Even covid now has very effective treatments that we can use if infection occurs.

​​​
                As far as ALL jabs, I'm still a large proponent of body autonomy and letting each person make an informed decision that is best for them and/or their family. Not really interested in someone else telling me what will suit me or my family based on pharmaceutical percentages, particularly seeing how craftily a study can be manipulated for a desired outcome. Until I had my daughter I was largely unaware of what was in a jab or the studies used to declare them "safe and effective". Now that I have become more educated, I could never in good conscience have another myself or allow her to have one (when she comes of age, she will decide for herself. I am hoping by then more light will shine into the murky shadows of the pharma industry and the money that drives them - or perhaps the laws will change for liability, forcing companies to more honestly pursue safety as a priority).

People are not one size fits all and neither should our choices be.

That's my 2c thus far.

I personally have known 2 high profile cases of reinfection after 2 doses of jabs here in our province alone. They are both Political Heads as well, above 65 years in both cases. But they only suffered very mild fever etc and were discharged after a couple of weeks. If they had not taken the jab, their conditions would be critical and very severe, claimed by the Doctors. Also, one high profile Doctor at the National level who is a very important official, has passed away after 2 jabs, its really sad and discouraging.

But the majority 95% plus who had taken the jabs seems to be doing just fine though. Here, the guidelines are that you should wait 3 months after recovering from infection to get a jab.

The "indemnity clause" is also quite concerning i agree. It scares me to see Big Pharmas given free reign without responsibilities. I was very surprised that US Govt were so unreluctant to give it, and more surprised that there was no agitation from the US public against it. But then again, given their deep pockets and influence etc, its not really anything new.

Atleast, we still have our free will,which is also under serious threat time and time again.

Comment

We need a rigorous public discussion about the pros and cons of the viral vector and mRNA vaccines. But the mainstream media in the United States shuts down all discussion and and promotes one viewpoint over all others. The mainstream media does not report that there are many doctors and scientists who believe the mRNA and viral vector vaccines are not a good idea.

Sucharit Bhakdi has a Medical Doctor degree and he has been involved in virology for years. He was the chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz for over 20 years. Despite his credentials, he has taking lots of hits from the media because he believes the mRNA and viral vector vaccines are not safe and should not be used.

Here is a YouTube video of an interview with Professor Bhakadi. I can't believe YouTube has not taken this down.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IBv3A8-ShI
                  US Media are shameless. They are the worst, not that our media are any different either. Not to mention the Social Media censorship these days. Silence the Opposition is the motto these days, by these so called Free Media and Social Media platforms.

Public discussions might be a pipe dream these days, sad reality. Too many excuses can be used to not hold a public discussion in this climate.

Comment

US Media are shameless. They are the worst, not that our media are any different either. Not to mention the Social Media censorship these days. Silence the Opposition is the motto these days, by these so called Free Media and Social Media platforms.

Public discussions might be a pipe dream these days, sad reality. Too many excuses can be used to not hold a public discussion in this climate.
                    Yup. I agree.

The root cause of the problems is that the United States government and select giant corporations work together now as one. Twitter/Facebook are essentially another branch of the US government. The media outlets must conform to the rules of Twitter/Facebook or else be banned from the platforms which will destroy their businesses. A truly free press does not exist in the United States. Truly independent journalists are out there but it is hard for them to get their message out in this digital age.

This state of affairs makes it incredibly hard for a consumer to get accurate information to decide whether to get a vaccine or not. I know many people who default to trusting the government and getting the vaccine. But there are a few that don't and won't.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X