yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are you eating or cooking today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i stick to my diet

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Get rid of everything that's not on your diet from the house? Then i have to turn down invitations to dinner out. So hard for me to eat salad at an America restaurant.

• Silvia
      Silvia commented
      Editing a comment
      It's getting easier in summertime,because is hot and the only thing i want to eat is salads

Sashimi home made Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	138807
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (1).jpg
Views:	134
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	138809
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

A woman after my own heart but let me tell you. My attempts at a good butter chicken has failed miserably.

I had an ex who made the best butter chicken I ever had. My hubby can't cook to save his life. I miss the days when he cooked for us.

Shhh, don't tell the hubby
        This recipe will not fail you. I dare you to try it.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          ahhhaa Ok hun

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          KateD You will love it.

Going to make mushroom quesadillas and some French fries in the air fryer.
        The Collection
        Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X