yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TikTok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TikTok

We now have an official TikTok for XS: https://www.tiktok.com/@pxsteveo?lang=en @pxsteveo

I'll be posting behind the scenes videos for your entertainment. The stuff that goes on here is pretty nuts.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Cool.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Looking forward to it
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

These videos are totally hilarious!

I can't with you

Comment

Ok, so I need a TikTok account too....
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

uh oh... now i think i should be scared when Steve came to the European office

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              BE AWARE ESP IF HE TAKES RICHARD WITH HIM

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
            uh oh... now i think i should be scared when Steve came to the European office
            Yes you really really should be very scared. You see the things he pulls here?
            , Bobbi

Comment

Hm. I thought tiktok was a teen thing. Are adults using tiktok now?

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Tiktok is for everyone

• BobiiJo925
                BobiiJo925 commented
                Editing a comment
                All age groups are on there❤️

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Will we see XSteveO dancing too?
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                Will we see XSteveO dancing too?
                mostly just pulling prakes on me and the kid lol
                , Bobbi

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

mostly just pulling prakes on me and the kid lol
                It sounds like I need to download tiktok.
                Arsenal

Comment

Dope, can’t wait to see what you’re up to on TikTok. I absolutely love this social platform, and I think it’s such a nice way to get entertained. I mean no wonder it has such a great success at the moment. All my friends have TikTok accounts, and also a big part of them create amazing content. I’m still trying to figure out How to get free tiktok followers, because I want a larger audience, but then I will start elaborating on the content. I think if you have a passion and you want to promote your creative ideas, it’s pretty easy to get to your target audience. I just hope it works for me. Big things are coming up!

Comment

Following!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorshka
                      I also adore Tiktok. I use it for work and to share my recipes with my followers. I am a professional chef, and when I have free time, I create recipes or give culinary advice to those who like to eat well. When I opened my Tiktok account, I thought it would be good to have a good base of followers. My friends advised me to Buy TikTok Followers. It worked, and now I make a series of videos about traditional dishes in every European country. Many people like the topic of travel, and now is the perfect time for it.
                      How about share your recipes with us?
                      Arsenal

Comment

• Silvia
                        Silvia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i agree!

TikTok is probably one of the most popular online platforms right now. If not the most popular at the moment. Whereas it used to be used mainly by young people, now ticktock is used by everyone of all ages. And it's fantastic. Many people have successfully become popular, and some successfully promote their businesses. Tiktok is much easier than Instagram, but TikTok is unlikely to have as many potential clients as you can get in install. The truth subscribers in ticktock can be recruited independently, and for Instagram initially, you have to buy on the platform https://popularitybazaar.com/instagram-followers/. Still, most importantly, it helps to develop the account.

Comment

Great, I want to see what you do in TikTok. TikTok is a combination of Stories, short funny sketches, filters, and masks in the packaging of a simple and convenient video editor. I also have a TikTok; I am a novice blogger, and to promote my blog, I use https://www.socialboosting.com; this is very convenient because at first, it is very difficult to gain subscribers and likes. I like that TikTok has very well-functioning algorithms that allow novice bloggers to gain millions of views very quickly.
                        Last edited by Bertold1d; 03-22-2022, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I love watching different content on TikTok. Sometimes I can watch just cooking recipes for a month, add some of them to my favorites, and then cook them later. I also love watching GRWM videos and mini vlogs. I have a small business selling handmade soaps. I plan to create a TikTok account and promote my product. I don't want to waste time getting subscribers and promoting my profile. So I will most likely turn to enforcesocial.com. They will help me to promote my profile, gain subscribers and increase the number of likes. I think many TikTok users have resorted to this method.

Comment

I like to listen to music.

Comment

Originally posted by rovenueuG View Post
                              I love watching different content on TikTok. Sometimes I can watch just cooking recipes for a month, add some of them to my favorites, and then cook them later. I also love watching GRWM videos and mini vlogs. I have a small business selling handmade soaps. I plan to create a TikTok account and promote my product. I don't want to waste time getting subscribers and promoting my profile. So I will most likely turn to music promotion. They will help me to promote my profile, gain subscribers and increase the number of likes. I think many TikTok users have resorted to this method.
                              This is one of the possible options, which, by the way, is regularly used by famous singers.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                                We now have an official TikTok for XS I have used Intelectsoft webdev to create some awesome videos for TikTok and I am very impressed with the results. intellectsoft.net​ webdev is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that lets you build TikTok clones using HTML and CSS. You can customize the design, layout, and features of your TikTok clone, and export it as a web app or a native app. You can also integrate it with the TikTok API to access the latest trends, hashtags, and videos. Intelectsoft webdev is a great way to learn web development and create viral TikTok content at the same time.

I'll be posting behind the scenes videos for your entertainment. The stuff that goes on here is pretty nuts.
                                Thanks for share and tips about use tiktok

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X