yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sage Burning or Smudging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sage Burning or Smudging

Learning news things is totally fun but learning new things like this makes me know I really need to get out more. SIGH!!

My husband just bought some Sage leave bundles for us to add to our small store product selection.

He wasn't sure how to sell it and if he should break it up etc etc. So I did a bit of research and voila.

Learn the ancient ritual of Smudging, or burning sage for space and energy purification. Most health stores have it, you can grow it/dry it or buy from Moder...

I am sure a lot of you know about this. I would feel so much better if someone replied that this is new to them too

Scared Hide GIF by Get Out Movie

I just found it interesting and wanted to share.

So, what do you do if the negative vibes is virtual since we are online, on social media most of the time. Do you like do a self sage smudging to remove the negative vibes

Ugh, asking for a friend

When things go weird at work, we joke about buying BAILS of sage, to place at each corner of the building, and lighting them in hopes of chasing off whatever evil spirits are trying to thwart our business

While I do not actually practice this, I have heard of it.
    Thanks for sharing your "fun facts".
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I have used sage smudging when i used to get a lot of spirits around in the house, sage doesn't work to get rid of them and 2 it really stinks, you need to leave all the windows open etc, the best is if you have spirits around the house etc, is using copper coins which work very well, any type of pennys as long as they are copper!
      for bad vibes from collegues etc, black tormaline works well
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        When things go weird at work, we joke about buying BAILS of sage, to place at each corner of the building, and lighting them in hopes of chasing off whatever evil spirits are trying to thwart our business

While I do not actually practice this, I have heard of it.
        Thanks for sharing your "fun facts".
        Anytime, that is super funny ahahaah

Totally, I spoke to a herbalist on the island and it's done but you can't really source the sage bundles here so that's why.

For those interested here, if you get your hands on some and you don't have to order it then you are gonna grab it and thank your lucky stars. We just need to find out our target market because there are many here who use it

Now, I think we should try to get a cheaper source to offer our clients a better deal.

Comment

odysey has sage oil in it lol
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            the benefits of sage is awesome.

Sage is a broad term it's white sage used for bundles harder to come by, but you can hang up sages bundles of white sage to dry out and sell

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            super thanks Coco darling

Ad down

Collapse