yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cannabis Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s different for everyone because we all are unique. For instance, I suffer from anxiety and depression, and CBD oil helps me stay afloat generally. It helps me sleep better and be less worried about everything. I can even communicate with people normally when I take some oil in the morning.
    It’s not a magic pill, and I know it won’t solve my internal issues, and I need therapy. But it’s still nice to feel like a normal person for at least some time with some oil from OrganicCBDNugs.com. I don’t know how well it works for others, but in my case, it helps a lot.​

Comment

It's always better to err on the side of caution and do your research before trying anything new.

Comment

I understand why you're interested in cannabis oil, especially for anxiety, depression, and sleep issues. I've heard great things about CBD oil, which is extracted from the cannabis plant without the psychoactive effects of THC. It can help with pain relief, inflammation, and improving sleep. I recommend checking out mindbodygreen.com for more information on the benefits of CBD oil. Dosage can vary based on the person and the product, so it's always a good idea to consult a healthcare professional before starting new supplements. Good luck with your journey!

Comment

Originally posted by StevensXEH View Post
          I understand why you're interested in cannabis oil, especially for anxiety, depression, and sleep issues. I've heard great things about CBD oil, which is extracted from the cannabis plant without the psychoactive effects of THC. It can help with pain relief, inflammation, and improving sleep. I recommend checking out mindbodygreen.com for more information on the benefits of CBD oil. Dosage can vary based on the person and the product, so it's always a good idea to consult a healthcare professional before starting new supplements. Good luck with your journey!

Thank you so much, checking it out now. Totally appreciate the feedback and site recommendation

mindbodygreen: connecting soul & science

Comment

I tried CBD oil for sleep (I sometimes can’t fall asleep for hours). Actually I’ve tried both CBD and the one with THC. CBD has done nothing to me: I didn’t feel sleepy or relaxed. THC would make me feel mellow, but I felt that it was hard to work the next day after it. I have to think a lot at work and couldn’t do much with the brain sluggish from the previous night’s THC.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X