yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cannabis Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coconut, I m not sure if you understood my English

In France, doctors aren't allowed to promote CBD and of course will never prescribe CBD as of today
    As of today, rumour is politicians may « légiférer » in 1 or 2 year regarding cbd since the market has been growing very fast in the last year in Paris and some shops are not always very clean or transparent regarding the cbd products they sell
    Just like the vape phenomenon 7 years ago, tobacco and chemist shop lobbyist are working hard to keep this market for themselves rather than indépendant shops ....

If you were talking about anxiolitics or anti stress medication, generalists doctors are allowed to prescribe them and if I remember well we are the country which swallows most anxiolytics tablets per habitants which isn't a joyful record.
    When I had my stressful period I went to a new doctor to treat a flu and asked him what I could do to deal with this stress
    In less than 2 minutes he prescribed me bromazepam which is very addictive and negative for the brains as people soon swallow more and more tablets ...
    I asked my neighbor who is doctor what should I do and she told me never swallow anxiolytics as you become addicted very soon ...
    she advised me
    - Magnesium B6 (for example pills from Sanofi or from Solgar)
    (not sure about dosages but pharmacien will tell you)
    - granules homéopathique from laboratoires boiron
    passiflora
    Ignatia
    gelsenium
    these are not pills but very small sized granules you take 2 or 3 times a day
    (not chemical so no side effects)
    - tisane/night tea but not tea
    we call this tisane nuit calme with camomille fleur d oranger tilleul
    you can find them in supermarket
    (mine are from la tisanière and you get them in the tea and coffee sections)

Comment

okay cool will check them out
      i'm not sure on the ch dossage
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

for B6 we have a lot of stuff in the pharmacys, not sure which is the right one
        we have B6magne etc
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Chris74
          Chris74 commented
          Editing a comment
          I ve put 2 famous brands in #26 27
          Many other brands and maybe dosage are different
          Just don t buy stuff from supermarkets as their products are very low dosages

I ve not seen CBD in pharmacies either but I know for sure they will soon want to have exclusive right to sell cbd rather than let cbd shops sell them
        They lobbyied very hard with tobacco shops to make sure vape shops would be forbidden but they failed

I Don t sell CBD oil at the moment only cbd liquid to vape because a few cbd shops are having some trouble recently and being raided by cops ... they close the shop and bring the owner to the police station 24h to analyze samples and make sure there is almost no thc in the cbd oils or flower and ask owners to justify all invoices and import documents ...

if if you love in Paris, I can tell you where to buy quality cbd oils in a famous shop which imports the best legal products from Switzerland
        or
        tell you about a well known Swiss website which exports cbdoils to France (I ve sent some of my clients on their website when they wanted cbd oil and I know their hotline was professional and bilingual)
        i have no links with them they were advised by customers who prefer cbd oil rather than vaping cbd

If you want you can send me a mail at
        christopheescoubeyrou@yahoo.fr
        (put from PXS forum in title)
        I ll send you my phone and will tell you where you can buy Swiss cbd oils as they are legal and frequent users agree Swiss cbd are the best quality available in France

Comment

pour le CH en homeo je suis chronic en stress donc quel ch

Comment

• Chris74
            Chris74 commented
            Editing a comment
            No idea what CH means ...
            Better to check with the chemist max dosage for each of them
            Passiflora
            Ignatia
            Gelsenium
            If chronic = all day long then maybe better a few 3 times a day

Just checked
          if you buy magnesium b6 by solgar
          they advise 3 pills per day

Comment

If you buy magnesium b6 by sanofi
            it s called
            Magnevie B6
            they advice 3 or 4 pills per day

Comment

Coconut, I ve read my posts to correct misspellings and think understand the confusion
              my cousin using cbd oil for her Sclerose lives in UK not in France
              She doesn't have it prescribed by French doctors and doesn't buy it in French pharmacy
              But she had a prescription from her UK doctor allowing her to come over with some cannabis for medical reasons when she would come over to France before she switched to cbd

Comment

Strange Uk and French doctors don't prescribe

Comment

Originally posted by Chris74 View Post
                  Regarding cbd liquid to vape, dosages can be
                  50mg = light dosage and you ca. Vape it all day
                  300mg = strong dosage and you should vape 10 to 15 puffs when stress crisis or in the evening or pain
                  500mg = very strong only a few clients use this dosage
                  600 to 1000mg = booster it is mean to be diluted with other perfumes without nicotine

3 years ago I ve been vaping 300mg a few evenings before bedtime as I went through a 6 month very stressful period and it helped me a lot to clear my mind and find sleep rather than stay awake thinking about my worries until 2 or 3 am
                  Many clients have had great success and it helped them to avoid drinking or taking anxiolytics or anti depressant chemicals/ medication

Your clients. Do you formulate and sell CBD oil?

Comment

Thank you for your in put Chris. You seem to have a lot of information about this.

I was given a few links to actually purchase the CBD oil in the US. I am guessing it is only illegal in France. There are also some locals here who do it but it is much cheaper to purchase it from the US

Like I said, my batch is coming soon and since the THC is removed. I will try it and report my findings

I was told by some formulators of the CBD oil here that you should take a dosage of 1/2 rice under the tongue in the morning and in the evenings.

Regarding my son, just to clear it up. He doesn't have anger issues where he needs a therapy. It is excessive temper tantrums.

Toddlers tend to throw temper tantrums but my research and speaking to other parents , these specific type of temper tantrums with all the other behaviours are linked to the vaccines they give them as children.

I should say allegedly because I don't know for sure. Of course, many doctors, nurses and health care officials swear that the vaccines have done a tremendous amount of good so who am I to knock it

My other son who we refused to give any vaccines is a lot calmer and doesn't display any signs of autism like the other one does

We stopped all vaccines until we are able to know for sure what is the cause. Doctors are unable to give us any answers

Comment

I looked into CBD oil for my mother a number of years ago, before it became legalized here.
                      A lot of the concerns around side effects seemed to stem from the lack of regulation around manufacturing and the solvents used to produce it.
                      I have a friend who says it helps her rheumatoid arthritis, that it is cumulative. Meaning the more regularly she takes it, the more relief she has.
                      I have read it helps with seizures, and some children on the autism spectrum as well, but I do not know anyone personally myself who has taken it for that.
                      If you can find a trustworthy and reputable provider, I would definitely consider it, but that is only my opinion

We have never vaccinated our daughter. Among other reasons, we did not believe the purported benefits outweigh the risks. You have to do what you believe is best for your family. Listen to your gut...it's smarter than we give it credit for
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I know a friend of mine used it to help with some pain. I do wonder, however, the quality of the oil which some of the gas station mini-marts sell compared to somewhere else. I've never shopped for it myself so I don't know where else to find it, but I see it at the fuel station I use for the car. Can't imagine that the stuff at the gas station being any quality.
                      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Bluebird Botanicals CBD oil is very good. Quality and independently verified. That's what I use mostly.

However, nothing works better than good old Rhodiola.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

[QUOTE=NuTrix;n137538]I looked into CBD oil for my mother a number of years ago, before it became legalized here.
                          A lot of the concerns around side effects seemed to stem from the lack of regulation around manufacturing and the solvents used to produce it.

Yes definitely! I am not sure if this is a practice all over the world but now if your son or daughter doesn't get vaccinated they can't go to school

This is new and it totally sucks.

I have however contacted some herbalists who advised on a bush here. She said if you absolutely have to give your child the vaccine it is like a detox for after.

I totally appreciate your feedback

Comment

I've been smoking since I was 15. A few years ago, my doctor said that if I didn't quit smoking, I wouldn't live more than 40 years. This scared me, and I tried to stop, but it was impossible. Then I decided to find an alternative to smoking and started to use vaping. I especially liked the excellent and delicious CBD VAPE oils. At my last medical check-up, the doctor noted that my health is now much better, and I have also started to sleep better. This website has helped me a lot with quality products.

Comment

I tried cbd oil twice. I did find it somewhat calming, about like some pheromones, nothing over the top but pleasntly noticeable. I didn't try higher doses, my anxiety nowadays rarely shows its face.. My nephew was drinking way to much beer and smoking too much pot. Both were illegal since he was under age. His mother actually bought him some cbd and his craving started t go away. He was an anxious sort, high strung. I don't know if he still takes the CBD but I'm pretty sure he doesn't drink nor smoke weed anymore. Steady Job, works out, helps around the house ALOT, staying single instead of all the girls he used to attract.

I had been thinking of trying it again. On another pheromone forum someone is experimenting with using it as a pheromone and it sounds like he is having similar results as I had when I used to use Ataxin and pure icelandic krill oil, either one but microdoses. Less than half a drop. Don't know doses for cbd but I believe they are low too.

Comment

Glad that people have become more tolerant of marijuana.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                                  Bluebird Botanicals CBD oil is very good. Quality and independently verified. That's what I use mostly.

However, nothing works better than good old Rhodiola.
                                  Do you use Rhodiola in pill form?
                                  how many?

Comment

Originally posted by purificaciofinance View Post
                                    Glad that people have become more tolerant of marijuana.
                                    I live in Oklahoma, and luckily for us, marijuana is decriminalized in your state. So I have been using marijuana for its medical benefits for quite a while. I started using this product after a severe depression I got into. And with the blessing of the guys from Oklahoma medical cannabis dispensaries, I started using cannabis. And to be honest, I feel a lot better since I added marijuana to my life. Hopefully, one day, more and more European countries will also decriminalize marijuana.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X