yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cannabis Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis Oil

I have been researching Cannabis Oil and its BENEFITS. By research I mean I read some articles online and spoke to a few people here who have used it.

Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a chemical compound in cannabis with a variety of uses. Here are 6 benefits of CBD oil.

From what I understand, they remove the THC which causes the high and once that is done you have an oil with some awesome benefits.

Reason why I am interested :

I suffer from Anxiety, I have a friend who suffers from Depression and my son throws some excessive temper tantrums and has problems sleeping. Hits his head a lot when he gets angry.

There is a lady who sells it here who said the dosage is 1/2 a grain of rice in the morning and in the night. Which makes no sense to me in regards to the amount for both adults and kids

Also, I was told there is no side effects since you remove the THC but most articles online say there are side effects.

I've heard an oil, hemp maybe, used as a topical for pain relief but hadn't heard anything about cannabis oil at all. I'd be curious about how ir might be helpful as I've only ventured into the typical supplements and nothing else.

@Kate: I'd be interested in hearing if it works for anxiety as I have a dear friend who could use something to help her.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I suffer from anxiety and also pannic attacks and also zone out and dissociate when the stress levels are very high, i have wondered if hypnosis by a professional would be any good, never tried cannabis oil and hubby would probably be against it, thinking i'm a junkie lol!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
        I've heard an oil, hemp maybe, used as a topical for pain relief but hadn't heard anything about cannabis oil at all. I'd be curious about how ir might be helpful as I've only ventured into the typical supplements and nothing else.

@Kate: I'd be interested in hearing if it works for anxiety as I have a dear friend who could use something to help her.

I am still waiting on mines but I have a friend who uses it successfully. I am going to try it out and once I start I will let you know

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
          I suffer from anxiety and also pannic attacks and also zone out and dissociate when the stress levels are very high, i have wondered if hypnosis by a professional would be any good, never tried cannabis oil and hubby would probably be against it, thinking i'm a junkie lol!
          HHAHAAHAH girl you crack me up. Why would he think you are a junkie. Listen, do the research and read about it. The medicinal properties in the herb and oil is a lot.

Remember once you remove the ingredient that makes you high all you have is a plant with healing properties like all other plants

Comment

Hello

I m a new poster but have been reading a lot on this forum as I ve been using evolve in the past and am looking to buy more mones soon from PXS ...
            Btw I m French so excuse me if my English isn't always clear

Regarding cannabis oil, what you are looking for is called cbd oil without thc
            CBD can be used in « flowers » to smoke, liquid to vape, oil for sublingual use

Comment

Regarding cbd liquid to vape, dosages can be
              50mg = light dosage and you ca. Vape it all day
              300mg = strong dosage and you should vape 10 to 15 puffs when stress crisis or in the evening or pain
              500mg = very strong only a few clients use this dosage
              600 to 1000mg = booster it is mean to be diluted with other perfumes without nicotine

3 years ago I ve been vaping 300mg a few evenings before bedtime as I went through a 6 month very stressful period and it helped me a lot to clear my mind and find sleep rather than stay awake thinking about my worries until 2 or 3 am
              Many clients have had great success and it helped them to avoid drinking or taking anxiolytics or anti depressant chemicals/ medication

Comment

Regarding CBD oil, dosages can be
                3% = 300mg or 5%= 500mg or 10% = 1000mg or even 15% = 1500mg
                You should start with 3 or 5%
                You simply put half or full teaspoon under the tongue
                My cousin has had sclerosis for 10 years with injections and medicinal cannabis
                she replaced cannnabis with cbd oil as this enabled her to minimize pain and shakings without the high side of the thc
                Friends who have tried also confirmed it works rather well and is stronger than cbd liquid to vape as effects take place faster ...

Comment

• Chris74
                  Chris74 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Correction: for cbd oil it s drops or half tea spoon but depending on strength of the oil ... a teaspoon of 15% would be way too much

Regarding its benefits, you will find many and some European countries such as Germany, Switzerland allow doctors to advice patients to try CBD as an alternative to chemical medications in different cases such as
                chronical pains, ladies monthly period pain, muscular pains, articulations pains, headaches, crone illness ...
                and also anti stress or anti anxiety

Comment

You should definitely try this if you have high stress or anxiety as it is an alternative solution far less dangerous or addictive than anxiolytics...

I ve seen many positive feedbacks regarding CBD to combat stress and anxiety whereas millions of citizens have had increasing addiction to anxiolytics or anti depressants
                  (speaking from France where millions use them as medication is very cheap in France and doctors prescribe them way too easily rather than advice their patient to consult psychologist or psychiatrist in order to fight against the causes ...)
                  Btw this has been amplified thanks to covid period ....

Comment

Regarding your son with anger issues , I have no idea if CBD could help but it couldn't be worse than chemical addictions ...
                    If my kid was a teen I would definitely try as there are no side effects on brain cells ... cause by the thc when smoking pot
                    if he is younger maybe you could try a psychologist
                    It worked for my kid who was 3 when I separated from his mum and had strong anger against her as she was loosing her calm very often with him and he didn't t want to stay with her when it was meant to be her week s parenting him
                    After 10 meetings alone with a psychologist, things started getting better ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris74 View Post
                      You should definitely try this if you have high stress or anxiety as it is an alternative solution far less dangerous or addictive than anxiolytics...

I ve seen many positive feedbacks regarding CBD to combat stress and anxiety whereas millions of citizens have had increasing addiction to anxiolytics or anti depressants
                      (speaking from France where millions use them as medication is very cheap in France and doctors prescribe them way too easily rather than advice their patient to consult psychologist or psychiatrist in order to fight against the causes ...)
                      Btw this has been amplified thanks to covid period ....
                      I'm in France and no doctor has ever used this for me
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Regarding your son with anger issues , I have no idea if CBD could help but it couldn't be worse than chemical addictions ...
                        If my kid was a teen I would definitely try as there are no side effects on brain cells ... cause by the thc when smoking pot
                        It worked for my kid who was 3 when I separated from his mum and had strong anger against her as she was loosing her calm very often with him and he didn't t want to stay with her when it was meant to be her week s parenting him
                        lol j'ai vu que vous est francias, mais en aucun cas jai eu ce produit

Comment

Vous avez enorment tort, aucune medecin ou generalist vont donner ca au patinet

Comment

• Chris74
                            Chris74 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I m not saying the doctor will prescribe cbd, he isn’t even allowed to advise cbd...
                            I was saying if my son was a teen and had anger issues I d buy from cbd shop and try psychologist

Regarding hypnosis to help against anxiety, you should also give it a try as it could very well work if you have an open mind and have the patience to try this regularly
                          i don't know if posting a link is allowed but I m sure you can find many free videos in the US
                          This link is a French free hypnosis session I found on YouTube
                          Une vidéo avec un exercice d'hypnose à répéter régulièrement en cas de crises d'angoisse, de TAG, de trouble panique. Le traitement de l'anxiété exige la mis...

A recent partner went through a high stress period with the loss of her father and lost her job in the same period ... 2 or 3 nights during my daddy s week she would call me crying or stressing sometimes with panic attacks and shakings ...
                          Anyway I convinced her to try vaping cbd 30 min before bedtime and watch this free hypnosis video when she was alone and under high stress and anxiety
                          it worked quite well but took a few sessions as she wasn t a believer in hypnosis when I asked her to try
                          In the video, the doctor explains in the intro that you must train frequently to allow hypnosis to be more and more efficient
                          You listen to this kind of hypnosis daily even when you are not stressed as if you were training so that it becomes more efficient during a crisis

Comment

Cannabis is forbidden in france

Comment

Regarding other methods to help you during a stress or anxiety crisis
                              you can also try
                              relaxation exercises
                              respiratory exercises
                              yoga
                              meditation
                              magnésium b6
                              outdoor sport such as jogging or walking in woods
                              no caffeine or tea or cigarette before bedtimes
                              homeopatic plants in form of granules ? such as passiflora, ignatia

Comment

I have thought of B6 but in france we don't have much choice
                                i would need to know the dosage

Comment

Yes cannabis is forbidden in France
                                  Cannabis and CBD are not the same

However CBD can be sold but exclusively without THC
                                  Maybe some countries can sell CBD with THC

When selling CBD, I am not allowed to promote its benefits but 99% of cbd customers already know it's benefits or I explain them you could google 5 minutes as I am not permitted to explain you and encourage you to use CBD
                                  Even doctors can lose their « license » if they promote cbd benefits....

Bigpharma are a massive lobby and make billions yearly thanks to anxiolytics just as they are about to make dozens of billions with yearly covid vaccines rather than allow much cheaper medications that quite a few doctors have agreed have been effective in many severe cases and would be me way more effective rather than create this economic and human chaos ...

Comment

I have never seen CBD in a pharmacy

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X