yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cannabis Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris74
    commented on 's reply
    No idea what CH means ...
    Better to check with the chemist max dosage for each of them
    Passiflora
    Ignatia
    Gelsenium
    If chronic = all day long then maybe better a few 3 times a day

• Coconut
    replied
    Strange Uk and French doctors don't prescribe

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    commented on 's reply
    I m not saying the doctor will prescribe cbd, he isn’t even allowed to advise cbd...
    I was saying if my son was a teen and had anger issues I d buy from cbd shop and try psychologist

• Chris74
    replied
    Coconut, I ve read my posts to correct misspellings and think understand the confusion
    my cousin using cbd oil for her Sclerose lives in UK not in France
    She doesn't have it prescribed by French doctors and doesn't buy it in French pharmacy
    But she had a prescription from her UK doctor allowing her to come over with some cannabis for medical reasons when she would come over to France before she switched to cbd

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    replied
    If you buy magnesium b6 by sanofi
    it s called
    Magnevie B6
    they advice 3 or 4 pills per day

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    replied
    Just checked
    if you buy magnesium b6 by solgar
    they advise 3 pills per day

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    pour le CH en homeo je suis chronic en stress donc quel ch

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    replied
    I ve not seen CBD in pharmacies either but I know for sure they will soon want to have exclusive right to sell cbd rather than let cbd shops sell them
    They lobbyied very hard with tobacco shops to make sure vape shops would be forbidden but they failed

I Don t sell CBD oil at the moment only cbd liquid to vape because a few cbd shops are having some trouble recently and being raided by cops ... they close the shop and bring the owner to the police station 24h to analyze samples and make sure there is almost no thc in the cbd oils or flower and ask owners to justify all invoices and import documents ...

if if you love in Paris, I can tell you where to buy quality cbd oils in a famous shop which imports the best legal products from Switzerland
    or
    tell you about a well known Swiss website which exports cbdoils to France (I ve sent some of my clients on their website when they wanted cbd oil and I know their hotline was professional and bilingual)
    i have no links with them they were advised by customers who prefer cbd oil rather than vaping cbd

If you want you can send me a mail at
    christopheescoubeyrou@yahoo.fr
    (put from PXS forum in title)
    I ll send you my phone and will tell you where you can buy Swiss cbd oils as they are legal and frequent users agree Swiss cbd are the best quality available in France

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    for B6 we have a lot of stuff in the pharmacys, not sure which is the right one
    we have B6magne etc

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    okay cool will check them out
    i'm not sure on the ch dossage

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    replied
    Coconut, I m not sure if you understood my English

In France, doctors aren't allowed to promote CBD and of course will never prescribe CBD as of today
    As of today, rumour is politicians may « légiférer » in 1 or 2 year regarding cbd since the market has been growing very fast in the last year in Paris and some shops are not always very clean or transparent regarding the cbd products they sell
    Just like the vape phenomenon 7 years ago, tobacco and chemist shop lobbyist are working hard to keep this market for themselves rather than indépendant shops ....

If you were talking about anxiolitics or anti stress medication, generalists doctors are allowed to prescribe them and if I remember well we are the country which swallows most anxiolytics tablets per habitants which isn't a joyful record.
    When I had my stressful period I went to a new doctor to treat a flu and asked him what I could do to deal with this stress
    In less than 2 minutes he prescribed me bromazepam which is very addictive and negative for the brains as people soon swallow more and more tablets ...
    I asked my neighbor who is doctor what should I do and she told me never swallow anxiolytics as you become addicted very soon ...
    she advised me
    - Magnesium B6 (for example pills from Sanofi or from Solgar)
    (not sure about dosages but pharmacien will tell you)
    - granules homéopathique from laboratoires boiron
    passiflora
    Ignatia
    gelsenium
    these are not pills but very small sized granules you take 2 or 3 times a day
    (not chemical so no side effects)
    - tisane/night tea but not tea
    we call this tisane nuit calme with camomille fleur d oranger tilleul
    you can find them in supermarket
    (mine are from la tisanière and you get them in the tea and coffee sections)

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    I have never seen CBD in a pharmacy

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    replied
    Yes cannabis is forbidden in France
    Cannabis and CBD are not the same

However CBD can be sold but exclusively without THC
    Maybe some countries can sell CBD with THC

When selling CBD, I am not allowed to promote its benefits but 99% of cbd customers already know it's benefits or I explain them you could google 5 minutes as I am not permitted to explain you and encourage you to use CBD
    Even doctors can lose their « license » if they promote cbd benefits....

Bigpharma are a massive lobby and make billions yearly thanks to anxiolytics just as they are about to make dozens of billions with yearly covid vaccines rather than allow much cheaper medications that quite a few doctors have agreed have been effective in many severe cases and would be me way more effective rather than create this economic and human chaos ...

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    I have thought of B6 but in france we don't have much choice
    i would need to know the dosage

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    replied
    Regarding other methods to help you during a stress or anxiety crisis
    you can also try
    relaxation exercises
    respiratory exercises
    yoga
    meditation
    magnésium b6
    outdoor sport such as jogging or walking in woods
    no caffeine or tea or cigarette before bedtimes
    homeopatic plants in form of granules ? such as passiflora, ignatia

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Cannabis is forbidden in france

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    replied
    Regarding hypnosis to help against anxiety, you should also give it a try as it could very well work if you have an open mind and have the patience to try this regularly
    i don't know if posting a link is allowed but I m sure you can find many free videos in the US
    This link is a French free hypnosis session I found on YouTube
    Une vidéo avec un exercice d'hypnose à répéter régulièrement en cas de crises d'angoisse, de TAG, de trouble panique. Le traitement de l'anxiété exige la mis...

A recent partner went through a high stress period with the loss of her father and lost her job in the same period ... 2 or 3 nights during my daddy s week she would call me crying or stressing sometimes with panic attacks and shakings ...
    Anyway I convinced her to try vaping cbd 30 min before bedtime and watch this free hypnosis video when she was alone and under high stress and anxiety
    it worked quite well but took a few sessions as she wasn t a believer in hypnosis when I asked her to try
    In the video, the doctor explains in the intro that you must train frequently to allow hypnosis to be more and more efficient
    You listen to this kind of hypnosis daily even when you are not stressed as if you were training so that it becomes more efficient during a crisis

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris74 View Post
    Regarding your son with anger issues , I have no idea if CBD could help but it couldn't be worse than chemical addictions ...
    If my kid was a teen I would definitely try as there are no side effects on brain cells ... cause by the thc when smoking pot
    if he is younger maybe you could try a psychologist
    It worked for my kid who was 3 when I separated from his mum and had strong anger against her as she was loosing her calm very often with him and he didn't t want to stay with her when it was meant to be her week s parenting him
    After 10 meetings alone with a psychologist, things started getting better ...
    Vous avez enorment tort, aucune medecin ou generalist vont donner ca au patinet

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Regarding your son with anger issues , I have no idea if CBD could help but it couldn't be worse than chemical addictions ...
    If my kid was a teen I would definitely try as there are no side effects on brain cells ... cause by the thc when smoking pot
    if he is younger maybe you could try a psychologist
    It worked for my kid who was 3 when I separated from his mum and had strong anger against her as she was loosing her calm very often with him and he didn't t want to stay with her when it was meant to be her week s parenting him
    After 10 meetings alone with a psychologist, things started getting better ...
    lol j'ai vu que vous est francias, mais en aucun cas jai eu ce produit

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    You should definitely try this if you have high stress or anxiety as it is an alternative solution far less dangerous or addictive than anxiolytics...

I ve seen many positive feedbacks regarding CBD to combat stress and anxiety whereas millions of citizens have had increasing addiction to anxiolytics or anti depressants
    (speaking from France where millions use them as medication is very cheap in France and doctors prescribe them way too easily rather than advice their patient to consult psychologist or psychiatrist in order to fight against the causes ...)
    Btw this has been amplified thanks to covid period ....
    I'm in France and no doctor has ever used this for me

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X