yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Artificial Intelligence Pickup Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Intelligence Pickup Lines

"I Love You, I Love You, I Love You To The confines of death and disease, the legions of earth rejoices. Woe be to the world!"

"
    • You have a lovely face. Can I put it on an air freshener? I want to keep your smell close to me always."

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3vj...ef=thefuturist

"
    • You have a lovely face. Can I put it on an air freshener? I want to keep your smell close to me always."

What in the world , ahahaha stupes

I think with pick up lines like these we can create our own. I am sure we will be much better at it

Let me try :

You are the demon in me trying to get out. ( Guy laughs)

Now that I made you laugh , how about we get together so I can do it more often

And just like that he is hooked and intrigued ahahahaha

Comment

Huh, that one is so stupid, it could work.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        ahahahahahah

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X