yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Soda Crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda Crystals

These work well in getting rid of the pheros on your clothes!
    one scoop in your machine with your washing powder or liquide
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    These work well in getting rid of the pheros on your clothes!
    one scoop in your machine with your washing powder or liquide
    Cool, thank for tip.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Can't believe I never knew about this! While we were doing our weekly shopping, I snagged a box. Easy to find, just sitting there, all unassuming, right there in the grocery isle all this time. Eager to try it out!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I've bought it under the name of Washing Soda. Locally the PH of my water changes seasonally. They put different chemicals in it in the winter as opposed to summer. I find this works locally in the winter but sometime in the summer I switch over to Borax. The way I know to switch is a simple sniff test.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I've bought it under the name of Washing Soda. Locally the PH of my water changes seasonally. They put different chemicals in it in the winter as opposed to summer. I find this works locally in the winter but sometime in the summer I switch over to Borax. The way I know to switch is a simple sniff test.
          It's washing sada forforme me too. I googled some things on it. Looks like I will need to use a bit more because of having hard water but what I really like is that I can use it to clean/deodorize the actual washing machine too! Can't wait to see how it does

Mr Right is a big fan of Borax as a cleanser. It certiainly does the job for cleaning everything else! I'm thinking (kinda hoping) washing soda will be "Borax light". Did you ever have issues with Borax and lightening your colors?
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Only one shirt when I used too much. I think it doesn't rinse out of the clothes and leaves some white residue. Other stuff seemed to return to normal color on the next wash. I don't think it was kind to yellows. A burnt orange shirt turned a bit pinkish. Dye chemistries have different levels of permanence and lightfastness.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X