yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Layering Fragrance or Purist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layering Fragrance or Purist?

I have always layered my pheromones (and my LPMP fragrances) and not thought twice about it.

I have a good collection of perfumes (dwarfed by my pheromone collection ) many from LPMP but many niche and "designer" as well.

I am drawn to unisex fragrances that can sometimes come across too masculine on me, so I'll layer it with something more feminine. Then it becomes something completely unique, not unlike our phero combos

I have many that are scrumptious just as they were created, but I have no aversion to layering.

Sometimes I layer one over the other if I'm trying to tame the stronger more masculine fragrance under something more feminine and sometimes I'll choose 1 perfume for one place and spray another on a different location.

I really enjoy gourmand fragrances and love layering a good vanilla over many things, or vice versa, to bring out different nuances. I've also layered some really heady fragrnces (like Lancomes, Lavandes Trianon over Black Phantom by Kilian) and they've been quite nice together.

Share your thoughts with me!
    Give me ideas, examples! Please!
    I'd love to know what you think and do too!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I am new to layering but need to remember to experiment more because I want to be good at it.

One of my fave layering combos is LP Pink + Le Labo Oud + Babe. Sexy, sweet and fabulous. Brown sugar body butter with Cougar Potion is always a hit. The brown sugar plus the bright grapefruit = mouthwatering and sexy.

Clean Reserve Sueded Oud has been on my list forever (I want it specifically for layering). Target also has a line of “singles” (tonka, jasmine, vanilla, etc) that I’m interested in too.

Comment

I am a purist, but sometimes I layer with musk to get a little punch.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
        I am new to layering but need to remember to experiment more because I want to be good at it.

One of my fave layering combos is LP Pink + Le Labo Oud + Babe. Sexy, sweet and fabulous. Brown sugar body butter with Cougar Potion is always a hit. The brown sugar plus the bright grapefruit = mouthwatering and sexy.

Clean Reserve Sueded Oud has been on my list forever (I want it specifically for layering). Target also has a line of "singles" (tonka, jasmine, vanilla, etc) that I'm interested in too.
        My SIL introduced me to Clean. She is in love with all things Clean, lol. I have not smelled the Sueded Oud, but the notes in it look divine

Le Labo Oud sounds like a beast! LP Pink is always delicious, trying to imagine the notes of those 2 together with the accent of Babe added in. Sounds like a powerhouse combo for sure!

Mmmmmmm...brown sugar and CP does sound mouthwatering!

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          I am a purist, but sometimes I layer with musk to get a little punch.
          You know, since LP started with their sugared line, I find I really like layering sugared pink and red musk with things too

Comment

I have white liccorice, Pearfection,Pippin Potion,Occo Weenie Pump,Candied Apple etc, and don't know what to pair them with or where to put them with the normal pheros from XS i use
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              I have white liccorice, Pearfection,Pippin Potion,Occo Weenie Pump,Candied Apple etc, and don't know what to pair them with or where to put them with the normal pheros from XS i use
              Le Chocolat from XS layers wonderfully with vanilla, pumpkin and spice fragrances. Sweet Sensations would be good with fruity and gourmand types.

If your XS blends are unscented, then the sky is the limit. No worries for anything to clash or not go together...but I'm experimental by nature and would be playing with the XSs I have whether they are fragranced or not

Comment

• Coconut
                Coconut commented
                Editing a comment
                No they are not unscented, so will have to use your chart

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

You know, since LP started with their sugared line, I find I really like layering sugared pink and red musk with things too

I find a little more dirty musk grounds the perfumes.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Agree! I don't tolerate the white and Egyptian type musks very well, something pokes my third eye unless they are blended very well. But a good dark/slightly dirty? Oh my yes!

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                NuTrix It is harder and harder to find a good dark and dirty musk.

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                True. I think this is why I'm often drawn to more fragrances that are unisex. They can be more "daring", take more chances with their scent profiles.

Personally, as regards to fragrances, i never layered the scents as i am so careful of scents clashes, etc. And being a mediocre perfume guy, i just used 1 or 2 sprays of 1 product for the occasion and just went out. I am a simple man in this regards.

As regards to the pheromones, i mostly get my mones scented, and rarely get them unscented. And sometimes even scent my unscented mones as i hate unscented. And i always get the same scents for different products where possible, even choosing the same or very similar scent profiles from different vendors. I also usually use 2 or 3 fragrances similar to the scents of my pheromones, eg. Aqua Di Gio, etc. This way, when comboing products, pheromone scents rarely clash with each other or with the covers scents. But i still almost never ever layer a pheromone products when using Combos, its just a habit and preference i guess.
              Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X