yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Show me your XS stash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the foam individual spray holders! looks like it maybe the best method of transport from breaking and spilling thank rattling bottles
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1235.JPG
Views:	1561
Size:	511.9 KB
ID:	135895

Sorry if this posted multiple times - the page is glitching for me and it keeps saying I posted then no post is visible. Hopefully the post only shows up once, if not admins are more than welcome to delete the excess posts.

In order:

Babe
      Bitch x2
      Bliss
      Celebrity
      Celebrity/w
      Cohesion
      Comply
      Connections x2
      Desire Me
      DJ's Bonding Blend
      Engage
      Fairytale
      Fantasy x2
      Flirt
      Girlfriend
      Glow
      Goddess
      Happiness
      Inbetween
      Innocence
      Limitless
      Love Boat
      Madame
      Mascot
      Odyssey
      Outspoken
      PSEL x2
      Sexy Confidence
      Status Booster
      Summer Daze
      Sleeze
      Sport
      Superwoman
      Sweetness
      Tease
      Temptress
      Thinker
      Vibe
      Xist/w

After all the womens and unisex blends I have the new Christmas special blends, Hypnotica, Oxytocin, A-nol, B-nol, DHEAS, Pregnenolone, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr32, xsr46, xsp74, xsp82, xsp86, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsp109

The 30 ML bottles are DM+, Xist/W and Bliss. I also have a few XS oils not pictured and a large handful of pheros from other vendors stored in a box.

I think it's safe to say I am pheromone obsessed LOL
      Where did you get the bag from, the foam holes for the bottles are really neat!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Where did you get the bag from, the foam holes for the bottles are really neat!
        Amazon! I just looked up "essential oil cases" and it was one of the first ones that popped up
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

Amazon! I just looked up "essential oil cases" and it was one of the first ones that popped up
          Thankyou will go looking!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X