yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Merry Christmas Y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Y'all

Merry Christmas to all our XS family. May this day bring you all the joy and happiness you deserve.

I am spending Christmas here with my family, who are all well, despite the horrible year. Its one of the weirdest Christmas i ever experienced. Typically, we would hang out with friends or that special someone all night at the night of Christmas eve, as its a custom here. All night fun.

But this year, since its a curfew from 9 pm, everybody is staying in their homes after 9, with their families and loved ones, all night, which is a first for us, and a blessing in disguise. But so weird.

Even the Church service and feast on Christmas day is cancelled all through the State. So, we will be having it in our respective homes.

Nevertheless, lets find joy in the fact that we are healthy and fine, enjoying a wonderful Christmas, despite the crisis.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Happy holidays !

.. with or without pheromones.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday. Let's hope that 2021 ends up being a hell of a lot better than this year.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Happy christmas everyone
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Kwanza, and Festivus.

Typically XS would throw a party with all past and current employees, family and friends invited. I think in the last 10 years there's been only one exception made. We always have a lot of fun here. It's the key to happiness.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Yes! Indeed! Let's be grateful and pray 2021 will be kinder

Wishing everyone a blessed season
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Merry Christmas.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X