yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Prayer for PXS users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for PXS users

Hello, I am logging in after 7 months and offering a prayer for all -

"Shall the world be mask-free, so that we PXS users can embreathe & influence our pheromones on everyone efficiently again"
    "Shall the social distancing turn into Social Clinging and Cuddle, very soon"
    "Shall the PXS deliveries pass through easily and safely everywhere on the globe"

I Love you all

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Falvinski
      Falvinski commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

May all you pray and more be true! The world, now more than ever, needs XS phero magic
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yeah

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

"Shall the world be mask-free, so that we PXS users can embreathe & influence our pheromones on everyone efficiently again"
      "Shall the PXS deliveries pass through easily and safely everywhere on the globe"

I Love you all
      Thank you.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        <3 <3 <3 Wish you joy and good health.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

May all you pray and more be true! The world, now more than ever, needs XS phero magic
      Biggest hug

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
        Yeah
        Yes, prepare and ready your best potions into even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

I Love you all
          Awwww How sweet ❤️❤️ Prayer received!
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Awwww How sweet ❤️❤️ Prayer received!
            Big hug <3

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X