yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alpha Male Subliminal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Male Subliminal

Hey,

any experience with subliminals, especially the the ones from subliminal-shop.com?

I am very interested in this stuff and read alot off good about it.
    Thinking about the Alpha Male 6.0, but its a big investment with 500$.
    I dont know if its really working and worth the invest of time and money...

So far i tryed a few free ones overnight and was very sleepy the next day and could feel some changes.
    But could also be just some poor placebo effect.

We already had quick discussions about those
    Found a couple new subliminals I'm listening to for the next couple weeks. Trying to make time to listen to each one of them once a day for 14 days. They are:

+
    I've listened to a few binaural beats and subliminals before... But today I decided to give indigo mind labs free absolute confidence a try while cleaning my

But overall i am happy with the results from the Free ones they are offering.

You should give it more time.
    Listen one of the free ones for 2 weeks and then make a decision

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

I would suggest you use the free confidence one for a solid month before making an investment. I was encouraged by what I experienced with that one. Its the only one I used with any frequency.

And do not discount the Placebo effect. It can have lasting and large changes in your life. Just caused its call a Placebo does not mean real changes have not occurred.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X