yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

If you could discribe youself just by music what it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could discribe youself just by music what it be?

I would say this song, only voice and feelings
    Pre-order the new album 'Californian Soil': https://LondonGrammar.lnk.to/CSPreyd​ Truth Is A Beautiful Thing, by London Grammar, available now: http://smartu...

every time i try to play this it doesn"t work lol
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Classical

Comment

Rock and Metal, always was, always is, always will be.

Rock on brothers and sisters.
      ??????
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Chill and Trance.

Peaceful mind in a strong body.

Comment

Hard one. My heart leans one way and my head the other.

Comment

Idk if i am old or whatever, but the music todays youth listens too are just so lame to me. Even the pop boybands like Backstreet boys seems to kick the ass of todays boybands, not to mention the hip hop and rap. Even sports have gotten soft, like Basketball and Football. It was so physical and intense those younger days. Even WWE sucks today, compared to the era i grew up to.

What is going on ???

Is this how my parents and their peers used to feel about us back then idk.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              "Is this how my parents and their peers used to feel about us back then idk"

• Mad Scientist
              Mad Scientist commented
              Editing a comment
              Makes you wonder right ? ????

That's a difficult question but perhaps Beethoven's 5th which still gives me chills when I hear it

on a more contemporary note and in hip-hop style Atmosphere sums up XS and why I do it with Fuck You Lucy

BUT if I ever had a personal theme song it would be Revelations by the immortal Iron Maiden

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Any Nightwish Army among the XS family ? I wonder !

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Ooooooo, thank you for putting this band on my radar!

• Mad Scientist
                Mad Scientist commented
                Editing a comment
                You should seriously check them out Nutrix, they have the most insane and best vocalist in the world right now, yeah i said it, the best vocalist.

Completely eclectic here, but I think mostly industrial and alternative & "new age" which is a fairly wide range of things.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KBQsPXOtTbg (would this be new age?)

https://youtu.be/Y8VOBnsMQCY (industrial?)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzw6A2WC5Qo (alternative? This is my conquerors song )

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpEOUVpxrM (eclectic, lots of sound and texture)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xGaE4S2gk (this is a great video that represents how pheromones can alter an atmosphere work that room baby! Plus, it's a long time favorite of mine, just makes me feel good everytime I listen )

I hate labels. I like what I like, I'm complicated
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Hopefully my music describes me as a mostly upbeat realist with a little bit of a twisted dark side...?

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
              Any Nightwish Army among the XS family ? I wonder !
              I've heard some songs by them before and they're okay in my book. I like more aggressive and gritty women singers like Lzzy Hale (Halestorm), In this moment and Pretty Reckless. Then again I also like country, pop, and whatever.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Whatever happened to Claire Denamur? Coconut It's tough for me to keep up with amazing singer-songwriter overseas, but pretty sure she is your neck of the woods. She seems to have gone silent for a few years now.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

I've heard some songs by them before and they're okay in my book. I like more aggressive and gritty women singers like Lzzy Hale (Halestorm), In this moment and Pretty Reckless. Then again I also like country, pop, and whatever.
                  Well, we all got our taste in music, Lizzy Hale is awesome btw. As far as Nightwish is concerned though, they are the best band with the best vocalist imo.

I hope you check them out more too, especially after Floor Jansen joined them, WACKEN 2003.

Comment

Whatever happened to Claire Denamur? Coconut It's tough for me to keep up with amazing singer-songwriter overseas, but pretty sure she is your neck of the woods. She seems to have gone silent for a few years now.
                    her last album was vegabonde 2011
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

her last album was vegabonde 2011
                      Yes ma'am I have it. Pretty much have all her EP's too. Love her voice!

Do you know anything about her? Ever listen to her stuff.

Steve O

Comment

Yes ma'am I have it. Pretty much have all her EP's too. Love her voice!

Do you know anything about her? Ever listen to her stuff.
                        I had never heard of her before, she is not very popular over here, she reminds me a bit of carla bruni style, no i don't listen to either of them.
                        Listen to the track here : https://carlabruni.lnk.to/JarriveAToiFrom the album "Little French Songs" : https://carlabruni.lnk.to/littlefrenchsongs https://ww...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X