yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You Tube Videos. NLP Hypnosis Subliminals & Affirmations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Tube Videos. NLP Hypnosis Subliminals & Affirmations.

I practiced Self Hypnosis many years ago, and still do. It's like reprogramming the software in your
    computer/brain. I've listened and watched many Videos on NLP, Hypnosis, Subliminals & Affirmations.
    At the moment, I found these a few months ago, and like them for there Affirmations. Check them
    out. 729 Videos from George Hutton, and counting. There's something here for everyone. Enjoy!
    Smile and be Happy

Thanks for the share!

Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, XiST, Love Boat, SOB, Barely Legal (XS106b), PSE (XS129)

Samples: Vibe, Connection, Ascend, Exotica, Flirt, Taboo

Comment

You're welcome Monemyname.

Here are some that I like. They are rather unique. I haven't seen any others
      quite like them on YouTube before. Whether they work or not, I like the concept:
      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

730 Videos now

Smile and be Happy

Comment

765 Videos now...

Last edited by Magpie; 06-14-2014, 03:03 AM.
        Smile and be Happy

Comment

These are great!

I downloaded about 93 of them and loaded them on my phone. Makes my drive to work more interesting!

I don't think I'll be downloading the "Sperm Power" audio... I don't need any little "vectors" running amuk!

Comment

Hi I also used to do self hypnosis and meditation when i was younger.
            I started again a few weeks ago listening to youtubes self hypnosis, affirmations, subliminals etc.
            I read somewhere they recomended to use hypnosis that is created for you, that they will use your name etc...
            So i took it one step further i recorded my own session, where im talking, it makes stronger effect to hear my own voice giving affirmations and leading my own self hypnosis,
            i also recorded my own subliminals.
            If you have chance with equipment and time I strongly recomend that you record your own session,
            It gives great effect !
            My last recording brings me to relaxation and ends with me approaching girls to relieve my fear of approach and rejection
            My pheromones from Pheromonexs : Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Odyssey, Impact, Exotica, Flirt, Vibe, Xist 10 ml
            Taboo 30 ml
            SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

Make your own, great idea. With the free software available
              now on the internet, it can be done so easily. Here is a good
              software that can help with Speed Reading:

Read 3x faster with full comprehension, save time, and be super-productive.

Just Copy and Paste the whole book in the box, set to
              300 words per minute or up to 1000 words per minute,
              for speed reading. It can also double up as subliminal
              affirmations, if sped up to 1000 words per minute plus.
              You can even type in your own personal affirmations in
              Open Office Writer, free software,

comparable to Microsoft Office, which costs around $100+
              Just save the document that you customised with your
              own personal affirmations, then copy and paste in the
              Spreeder Box, press Spreed, and alter Settings, Save,
              and Play.
              Good Luck!

Also, Youtube videos now available are even better than last
              year. More available from companies and people at home.
              BTW: The George Hutton Videos are no longer available,
              unfortunately.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Smile and be Happy

Comment

thanks i will try that, rigth now im going to adjust my recordind its around 1 hour 20 minutes, so i will edit and remove some things and instead add transdental meditation, i need to make it long enougth to work and short enough to avoid falling asleep, i just balance to keep myself awake the whole session
                My subliminal now is not fast speed its normal speed but masked
                i also use a subliminal for my screen subliminal blaster free also to use
                i use cubase for my recordings and with reverb and delay
                My pheromones from Pheromonexs : Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Odyssey, Impact, Exotica, Flirt, Vibe, Xist 10 ml
                Taboo 30 ml
                SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

• XSinASIA
                  XSinASIA commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes i was looking for those but could not find him

Seems like your Custom made Hypnosis recordings are done
                well enough to help with your goals. If it was me, I'd make a
                few shorter 20 minute recordings, with any subliminal background
                audible suggestions loud enough to hear. And you will feel alert
                enough, and not feel the urge to sleep. In hypnosis, 20 minutes
                can sometimes feel like one hour.

Here are some YouTube Videos that may give you some more
                ideas, and help with your Custom made Recordings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9bIlExGUM (I like this one)

Good Luck XSinASIA
                It's always fun to do things your own way.
                Smile and be Happy

Comment

Thank you for sharing these Magpie I personally do not know anything about subliminal videos so I kinda would like to try some of them, although I'm kind of a skeptical person lol. Too bad George Hutton's vids are no longer there. But will give some of the ones you posted a go!

Comment

No worries mate
                    Here is some info on subliminals. It's all scientifically proven to have
                    an influence on our working minds and changing behaviour patterns.
                    Similiar to Hypnosis and Neuro Linguistic Programming(NLP). They are
                    all related, as mind changing techniques.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-l...ic_programming From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Subliminal stimuli (/s?b?l?m?n?l/; literally "below threshold"), contrary to supraliminal stimuli or "above threshold", are any sensory stimuli below an individual's threshold for conscious perception.[1] A recent review of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware.[2] Visual stimuli may be quickly flashed before an individual can process them, or flashed and then masked, thereby interrupting the processing. Audio stimuli may be played below audible volumes or masked by other stimuli.

Some people are more sensitive than others, so get better and quicker results.

Here are some more YouTube videos:

You can play a few Videos at the same time, the same
                    video, or different ones.

Smile and be Happy

Comment

Ah thanks for the info Magpie! I have heard a bit about subliminals, but that's all because of the media's "oh they are using subliminals in coke commercials" a while ago, never really tried it though.

As long as the info mentioned it says that there are some tunes - words - images that are flashed at very high speed or interrupted before the conscious mind won't pick them but the unconscious will. In some of these videos I noticed that I'm picking up on the words - images - audio at the same time (not all of the words but keywords like success - Leader etc etc.) xD I dunno if I'm doing something wrong or the videos should be played faster on YouTube so that we can't detect anything using our consciousness

Comment

Personally I prefer that the verbal and auditory suggestions can be heard and read by me. If information is repeated over and over hundreds of times, then we tend to believe in it. That is how our subconscious mind takes in the information when listening to subliminals. Whether we consciously see and hear the suggestions or not. I just like to see and hear it all. That's just me.
                        Smile and be Happy

Comment

For any fans of George Hutton Positive Affirmation videos,
                          it looks like quite a number of people are now uploading
                          some of their videos from George Hutton, that they saved
                          months ago.

Here are some links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-8W...0LRWWQ-DHUVHvW
                          Now we are in google store Daily Meditationhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tk.loveyourself.meditation.relaxget Daily Meditation app and get the...

( https://www.youtube.com/user/GeorgeWHutton/videos )

Bonus:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr_DSQPTvXc (haha)
                          This young magpie is practicing it's vocalisation, but the lorikeets are not the most appreciative audience! After giving a curious but short audience to the...
                          Smile and be Happy

Comment

I have changed in my recordings so i remove some and instead added 10 minutes of meditation,
                            for me meditation can be great but its also harder to achieve then self hypnosis.
                            Im still observing when i feel my deepest trance and when i fall asleep
                            So if i fall asleep i know where i get lost
                            From that i know where is the point where i load myself with self hypnosis and affirmations
                            Rigth now my deepest trance is after around 30 minutes so i will adjust that and maybe end after 40 minutes
                            I get relaxed very quick maybe even after 2 minutes, sometimes i feel a light trance after only 5 minutes but the more deep trance i need 20 to 30 minutes going down deeper and deeper
                            I use binauraul beats experts say isochronic are more effective usually but not for deep relaxation
                            I have a youtube recording started from from maybe 10 hz but i removed the beginning to fit my state so its goes from 7 hz down to 4 hz
                            i like to go down to 3 hz its very nice but also very riscy that you will fall asleep
                            Taboo 30 ml
                            SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

To Dignifi,
                              the good thing is that if you can read or hear then you have positive affirmations maybe hypnosis
                              if you cant read or hear then its subliminal
                              my favourite is affirmations that you can read or hear
                              and in the quiet space before next affirmation you have hidden subliminal you get the best out of bouth worlds
                              Important to give your transformation time,
                              for self hypnosis they says you need maybe 3 weeks,
                              but if you do it twice daily you need only around 2 weeks
                              My result from self hypnosis is from keeping eye contact with beautiful girls for maybe 3 secunds i can now maintain calm relaxed confident eye contact and smile and show interest, flirt, show appreciation etc much more obvious and girls in general like it
                              Self hypnosis and phero is both very effective and a perfect combination
                              I also started to program myself as more alpha male, like james bond character but i now concentrate on developing a more charismatic signature
                              for example Bill Clinton
                              Taboo 30 ml
                              SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X