yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I like my video games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point there are almost no differences besides the controller. The graphics and speed are almost identical.

Comment

I'd lean towards the PS5 because I had friends that had reliability problems with the XBOX in the past. They are so close in performance that it is a coin toss. In the states they are impossible to get. People are selling them for twice what they cost them. Here, I would grab whichever one you were able to buy. XBOX can use more old games which you should be able to find cheap. New games for these are as expensive as XS oils

I like the looks of the PS5 but a lot of people hate it. I always liked the feel of the controllers for Playstations over XBox. This year they made PS% controllers larger. That is probably good because the old ones were made for kids sized hands. You could get used to either one though.

Click image for larger version  Name:	wFnyFUF7N7Z7FBwhBfPS2K-970-80.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	134312

which one goes with your decor?

Do You have a 4k TV? Both of these were made for Fancy TV's. If your TV isn't modern, either one is overkill unless you plan on a new TV soon.

I also like the ps5 because its only 8 dollars a month and XBOX is twice as much. I think you can play them without the subscription but its a cheap way to get some old games.

In the PS5 vs. Xbox Series X arena, it's a battle of specs, games and price

Comment

The second on the left is my decor

so PS5 or xbox?
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          the one on the left is PS5. Looks French to me Kinda curvy like French gals too! Just grab a PS5 if you can find one.

Yes my tv is connected lol
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
          If you had the choice, what is the difference between play station 5 and Xbox, graphics?
          Honestly exclusives.

What control type you like

what do you friends own to play together

Etc.

For me personally I love my playstation, it has a bigger diverse library than xbox.

However, Microsoft bought big studios recently that have an amazing track record of releasing high quality games so time will tell...still at least 3 years from now until you see an announcement and a year after that for actual release.

I usually buy my playstation system 2 years after releases for them to iron out quirky stuff from the system/release slim version, price decrease and a bigger library of exclusives.

Also love the controller.

Currently a pc player. I own around 80 games and I have a shared library with my friends that comes to a total of 800 games. Alot is an understatement but honestly I just play a game or two.

Comment

So a couple votes for the ps5 and one for xbox

Comment

Here is the only reason I'd go xbox, it is to fly a flight sim. You can learn to fly a plane and go anywhere in the world. It's as complicated and hard as the real thing but I have enjoyed it off and on for years at a time because of the challenge.

Comment

I have an Xbox 1 and ps4, I play a few different games and am willing to buy one if it's affordable and fun. I'm looking into twitch as well these days

Comment

PS all day. But like Indi, these days, PC games are more than enough for me now, unlike my youths.

And damn, 800 games, lol, that is a lot !!!
                Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Games I'm playing are Madden 21, Assassins creed Valhalla, red dead redemption 2, I like to stream these! If anyone has a twitch let me know!!! I also play paladins and fortnite sometimes!

Comment

My twitch is @brothesheep if anyone streams or watches streams! I'll follow back

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                    I have a question concerning console games that you can play on the TV with 2 players, hubby mentioned the other night we should get some kind of console with 2 hand held so we can play against each other on the TV, we have never been into them before but strangley we both came up with the same idea a couple of days ago, anyway does anyone have any idea of what is the best console for 2 people to use and all the questions that go with it, newbie here on video games, we are hopeing to be able to play over the holidays as we will still be in lockdown lol
                    If you're new to video games I would definitely reccommend getting a Nintendo switch. There are a lot of co op games that are easy to pick up and play.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X