yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I like my video games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like my video games.

Anyone here plays video games?

Seriously, I love them and I'm like a little kid when it comes to my most anticipated game getting closer to releasing. Recently, Cyberpunk 2077. already have it pre-ordered. Can't wait.

I love Video Games. But have gotten adrift from it as i am damn busy nowadays.

Nowadays, i focus more on PC games, specifically strategies and simulations etc. But even then, my pheromone focus has taken over right now. My favourite game atm, Football Manager 2020. Havent bought the 21 version yet.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Computer is getting old So I play old games, The last few years have been Starcraft 2, and a couple survival games, The Long Dark and recently got ARK. I'm not sure riding dinosaurs is my thing but its interface shows potential. I've never been the one to drag around pets in WOW. Can you believe I will still play minecraft? The civilization series can steal a lot of time from me but once I got addicted to starcraft Civ went on the back burner. I spent close to 10 years in EVE Online and have my character names carved on a monolith in Iceland. Someday I'd like to see my name somewhere

I really need a new power supply so I can get a new video card. but what I have keeps me amused enough.

Comment

I look back at the Pomemon game i used to play, where you constantly clicked the options, with the interface showing only data and sheets, and a pic of the Pokemon near its name lol. The Good old times.

Comment

Never played it but I could get into data games. My very first game I stole from a dec pdp11 and converted it to commodore basic. In it you simply adjusted thrust on a lunar lander, deciphered the statistics, basically velocity and the effect of 1/6 gravity of the moon to make the next thrust adjustment and the teletype kept spitting out rows of number every couple seconds. When I converted it to a TV screen my Friend added a Lunar lander sprite/graphic and I stole that idea and morphed it into an exploding lunar lander if you crashed. Someone else soon did it better.

We spent the first couple years converting university games onto our 8 bit machines until the publishing houses rendered our herculean efforts as silly amateurs that we were. Hunt the Wumpus become ZORK a text based adventure that just sent us reeling. LOL

Comment

I am guessing you are a Software engineer, or a Computer programmer of sorts, because i was reading that like a blind man LOL.

But seriously, strategies and simulation games, etc has always been my favourite types of games. Like The Sims, Rome, Age of Empires, etc. I guess it morphs with my picky obssessive and organised nature.

I also love sports games, like Nba, Fifa, Tennis, even racing, etc. But as i got older, my eyes are not what they were anymore, so i tend to layoff more on the heavy graphics games nowadays, even if i have the time.

Comment

You make me laugh but I must have described it poorly. We have a lot of similar tastes. I was just an early hobbyist, we all did stuff like this before Microsoft took over the world. When windows came out it started costing thousands of dollars instead of hundreds to experiment like this. They just slammed an economic door on the hobbyists. That wouldn't reopen for a long time.

Comment

Haha, i understand. In my area, PC was only heard of when Windows was mainstreamed, and even then, it took a long time to be mainstreamed to the general population, because it was so costly those days.

Believe it or not, we could only afford it after a decade or so. And i even thought it was not a device affordable by us. Love them.or hate them, cheap Chinese electronics are a blessing in this aspects.

Comment

What was really upsetting and alienating was what is free today, (Visual Studio) cost about 1500 dollars a seat per year. That was the only way to program inside windows and make applications that ran inside its graphical interface, menus sliders etc. My computer that could run windows was 3000 in the nineties and yet I still had to go to DOS apps like wordperfect because Office was so slow and clunky. So we had to have windows, only to run DOS anyhow.

They had a stranglehold until early 2000's when they released visual studio as a standalone. Even then my next 3000 dollar computer could barely handle it. Everytime I would be about to make a jump to linux they pulled me back in with promises they didn't fulfil. Meanwhile coding lost its glitter and my math got rusty and I moved onto stuff like photoshop to learn how to make graphics for the slowly expanding web. I think at that time I was an Age of Empires guy and flight simulator and Sims and a couple of the CIV titles just starting to clunkily come out.

I often use Starcraft 2 to evaluate pheromones affects on my cognitive abilities. I know so well my baselines through the stats that I can tell a lot about which part of my brain a phero is affecting and then I can take that out into the social worlds. Some will let you take risks, Some will hinder them. Some will open up a broader picture, others will make you focus on small particulars. Others will slow you down and a few will speed up strategie or gum up your dexterity.

I have been bitched at on this forum by guys wanting to talk about being laid while I am talking about the effects as they relate to a video game. LOL.

Comment

Haha, let the guys who bitched about you keep on moaning. This discussion is in the Everything Else section with the proper thread about Video Games, so i dont find anything wrong with it.

Regarding PCs, Microsoft has such a hold where we live, that i never even used Linux, etc till date lol, so do most people where i live. But i aint complaining. The hardwares are where we would normally spend money.

Right now, you could assembly a very high performing gaming PCs etc for just 500 to 700 dollars generally. Not just PCs, Smartphones, Cameras, etc are all at an insanely low price as compared to 5 years or so. A 150 to 200 dollar smartphones will seriously compete with a flagship phones in performance and specs.

But anyways, enough ramblings from me. Crusader Kings 3 has been released not long ago, and i might check it out too in the coming future.

????

Comment

I have a copy of two I have barely played. hmm
                      A lot depends on AI scaleability. With the new larger screens the fonts get too small to be useable

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                        I am guessing you are a Software engineer, or a Computer programmer of sorts, because i was reading that like a blind man LOL.

But seriously, strategies and simulation games, etc has always been my favourite types of games. Like The Sims, Rome, Age of Empires, etc. I guess it morphs with my picky obssessive and organised nature.

I also love sports games, like Nba, Fifa, Tennis, even racing, etc. But as i got older, my eyes are not what they were anymore, so i tend to layoff more on the heavy graphics games nowadays, even if i have the time.
                        sounds more like a computer programmer lol
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Mad Scientist
                          Mad Scientist commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Haha, sounds like it.

Haha very nice discussion.

Where to start!?.

I think I started playing MUD games(text adventures)
                        first on pc but I was a long time console player before, like super Nintendo, Sega genesis etc. I remember this guy who lived close to where I live and had one of every game released for Sega genesis so he used to rent them out for 10 dollars a week. His games kept me and my siblings entertained for the longest time even though it was super expensive at that time given we were basically children and our allowance was 10 dollars a month each.

Muestereate

I remmeber setting time on the side to get into EVE online but I got distracted and the more I hear about it online the more I get intimidated and never bothered with it.

What iintimidated me was that in big gaming websites there were articles on how a battle cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and how most of it went down the drain. At first I thought it was pay to win, then I found out it really wasnt but I will never be able to compete with the whales.

@Mad Scientist

I love simulation and strategy games a lot. I play all sorts of games. I've played football manager for the longest time then I found more enjoyment when I get straight into the action of what happens in the pitch so I naturally transitioned to fifa and PES.

I have around 40 games installed right now and well some games I didnt play for the longest time but they are there whenever I feel the urge to play them. No time for them lately but if there is, the 3 games I keep on how back to are fifa 2020, dawn of war 1, and red dead redemption 2.

I know it might be weird but I've been playing CivClicker lately and man I never really thought I will be into idle games but I guess I was wrong, really fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

sounds more like a computer programmer lol
                          Sounds like it

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post

@Mad Scientist

I love simulation and strategy games a lot. I play all sorts of games. I've played football manager for the longest time then I found more enjoyment when I get straight into the action of what happens in the pitch so I naturally transitioned to fifa and PES.

I have around 40 games installed right now and well some games I didnt play for the longest time but they are there whenever I feel the urge to play them. No time for them lately but if there is, the 3 games I keep on how back to are fifa 2020, dawn of war 1, and red dead redemption 2.

I know it might be weird but I've been playing CivClicker lately and man I never really thought I will be into idle games but I guess I was wrong, really fun stuff.
                            Thats cool. Me, i played PES and FIFA a long time before transitioning into more enjoyable games for my taste, Football Manager haha. I personaly preferred PES than FIFA because of the realism of the game mechanics, the AI play, the ways the graphics moves, etc. It feels more like a real football match. FIFA just seems like a typical American game, bang bang bang sorta interface. Never liked that, except their Logos and obvious advantages in licenses etc.

On another note, i used to play som adult theme games like Playboy, and i cant remember the name of many games, etc. One where you can simulate a guy banging a girl, LOL. Good old horny teenage days, fun times.

Comment

I have a question concerning console games that you can play on the TV with 2 players, hubby mentioned the other night we should get some kind of console with 2 hand held so we can play against each other on the TV, we have never been into them before but strangley we both came up with the same idea a couple of days ago, anyway does anyone have any idea of what is the best console for 2 people to use and all the questions that go with it, newbie here on video games, we are hopeing to be able to play over the holidays as we will still be in lockdown lol
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

There's a bit of a war going on right now and the prices and availability of the newest stuff is way out of line, too high. The choices are too broad too.

I am tempted to offer the opinion that you purchase old tech like this. https://www.amazon.com/Playstation-C...eogames&sr=1-2

My reason is that It's not my experience that I need the latest and greatest to pass time and have fun. People had fun for decades on this old stuff. Why can't you? Games get real expensive for the new machines but the old machines you can pick them up used. ITs not that used games wear out so much as people get bored.

What people pay big dollars for is novelty, new experiences. But to you its all a new experience. Also there are games that appeal to women more than men and vice versa. Do you want to sing and dance or be a wandering princess? Do you want to be a space explorer, do you want to be a soldier fighting a war. If you can imagine it, someone else has probably made a game. The choices are almost endless.

The newest stuff is wearing controllers on your hands and having 3d projectors on your head. I've never experienced that but I know I've passed a lot of hours with the old stuff and the games are cheap.

Pick your budget, and then decide whether you want to sit on the couch or dance through the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  There's a bit of a war going on right now and the prices and availability of the newest stuff is way out of line, too high. The choices are too broad too.

I am tempted to offer the opinion that you purchase old tech like this. https://www.amazon.com/Playstation-C...eogames&sr=1-2

My reason is that It's not my experience that I need the latest and greatest to pass time and have fun. People had fun for decades on this old stuff. Why can't you? Games get real expensive for the new machines but the old machines you can pick them up used. ITs not that used games wear out so much as people get bored.

What people pay big dollars for is novelty, new experiences. But to you its all a new experience. Also there are games that appeal to women more than men and vice versa. Do you want to sing and dance or be a wandering princess? Do you want to be a space explorer, do you want to be a soldier fighting a war. If you can imagine it, someone else has probably made a game. The choices are almost endless.

The newest stuff is wearing controllers on your hands and having 3d projectors on your head. I've never experienced that but I know I've passed a lot of hours with the old stuff and the games are cheap.

Pick your budget, and then decide whether you want to sit on the couch or dance through the room.
                                  Thankyou i was actually thinking of the Play station but didn't know which one would be good as the 5 is now out and is supposed to be good too, i would rather be a couch potatoe with it lol, as for the games not sure as i don't know any of the games that are out there, def not singing and dancing lol, some kind of game competion that we can both play that appeals to both sexes, will need to look more into the games and what is out there and what we both like, thanks for the info too much appreciated!

Comment

I also love my video games. NBA 2K is my favorite game so i had to grab the new Xbox for the next gen experience. This has definitely been the smoothest console launch and definitely worth the price in my opinion. Definitely not easy to find them anymore though.

Comment

If you had the choice, what is the difference between play station 5 and Xbox, graphics?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X