yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Particle Entanglement (Quantum Physics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Particle Entanglement (Quantum Physics)

So last night I was watching what rare TV I do ever watch, which was COSMOS with Neil DeGrasse Tyson and it was on the paradox of particle entanglement. As I've come to understand and will attempt to example through the simplest of terms: 2 particles, created in the bang/bounce... are connected by spooky physics. They can each go a separate way by billions of light-years and yet their connection is without fault.

Only when one is observed does the pair become untangled/unpaired. The paradox being that this happens quicker than the speed of light, which I believe is explainable because humans are linear, yet the void of space is not. It can be reasoned the big bang created the known universe at speeds faster than light because it expanded into nothing and when there is nothing energy, matter, light... cannot be measured by speed as there are no rules that govern nothing, but I'm getting away from the point.

Somehow the information that is passed from one particle to its pair uses this or another but similar type law, to bypass the regulated speed of light.

So here's where I get a little wonky on the subject. How are they observing two particles at such vast distances? I mean some of these particles are literally billions of years/miles distant from each other. The main point though is how do you know what two particles are doing when not observed? How do you not observe and yet are capable of deciphering data from the nonobservation? Moving onto observational entanglement how do they know the observation causes a break in the entanglement?

I know it can be a little mind-bending but for those who do know about quantum physics, I was hoping for some feedback. I was actually kind of surprised the entanglement ends at observation. That's just bizarre as to how they would actually know this when no longer observing. Maybe that entanglement continues when no longer observed but since we are not observing how is it really possible to know?

This is not to mention the amazing ability to secure networks with entanglement. Our future is just so amazing!:BananaRider:

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

This sounds like something I would ponder using xsr95 or some other research molecule. So your mental entanglement is not about the paradox, fines constant or linear time in a curved geometry? It seems to be about, how have they come to theorize that particles could be billions of miles apart?

I'd guess it would have to do with some quantum mathematics proofs. All equations must be balanced on the other side. It is a spiritual, material, emotional axiom that has yet to be disproved, "As above, so below". All things have their opposites, what goes on in the earth goes on in the heavens and vice versa, what goes on in our hearts goes on in the world, to receive we must give. These are not paradoxes but esoteric laws that display themselves in our highest forms of mathematics.

I would suspect that just like Einstein's relativity equations predicted things that we are still finding to be true, The quantum maths are doing the same thing. They are putting stuff on the other side of the equation that just keeps balancing and we keep finding and verifying. What sort of math predicts distance? Why I never studied that kind of math but I know from Youtubes that a language exists that can describe the beauty of the cosmos and in my relative ignorance I can hardly use it to ask where the bathroom is.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      As above, so below". All things have their opposites, what goes on in the earth goes on in the heavens and vice versa, what goes on in our hearts goes on in the world, to receive we must give. These are not paradoxes but esoteric laws that display themselves in our highest forms of mathematics.
      I am well-read when it comes to Hermetic Principles.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

I was thinking it may be the same math they use already just scaled way up. Like when they are doing quantum tests in a lab environment they have to be able to take a good guess at where that other particle might be so they can be there to try to observe it. I started looking into this a couple years ago and found I would need a firm grasp on Linear algebra. not the type that come s from a youtube but the kind that comes from sloughing through hundreds of problems until it becomes sort of intuitive as to what the right answers should look like.

Do you disagree with my guess that the billions of miles idea is mathematical? Like you, I can't see a way to observe quantum particles at a billion miles though they are able to see invisible stuff now.

Did you catch that they have come to conclusions that Black holes leak information. All that stuff it sucks and some of it does leak out going against old theories of just a few weeks ago. stuff goes in, most of it does stay there but some leaks out as quantum information. They are suspecting it will account for dark energy. Dark Matter is still a mystery but Dark energy has a hound on its tail.

Try to imagine this. All we know and see is about 5 percent of the mass in the universe. WE Are the anomaly another 28 percent is dark energy and the balance is Dark matter. We keep getting smaller and smaller, rarer and rarer, and more special and of that the gift of life is even more rare and precious.

Hermetically I am seeing a similarity between black holes of the universe leaking dark energy and we at death plunging into the abyss with our sum totals, our souls cast back out as spiritual information or energy. Maybe if as above so below holds in this instance the universe is alive with the eternal souls of all the worlds in all the galaxies.

Comment

I totally get the math answer and appreciate your well thought out response. I was more wondering how the formula would confirm the theorem because after all, it would have to be a theorem, wouldn't it? 2 particles operating at such vast differences (NTD was speaking about billions of light-years apart) would be impossible to observe at such distances and with such constraints on time. This gets complicated because the physics, as I've come to understand it, does not necessarily justify the end as anything other than a working hypothesis and thus not possible to be considered a theorem by its very definition.

My damn brain is entangled at this juncture

Steve O

Comment

What would it even look like? What would they be trying to observe, when would they look for it as well as where?

I noticed they are rebuilding physics from the ground up with the new quantum information/energy idea. It's only been weeks but I saw them trying to incorporate into standard newtonian physics, 3d astronomic physics and spacetime. It's pretty weird, It seems there maybe multiple instances of NOW.If there are multiple instance of NOW, this is going to complicate the computation of when.

When I said "when" earlier, i thought that peering a billion light years from here would be looking back a billion years. But if there are multiple NOWs, a billion years from now may not be a billion light years away!!! My thought is maybe a billion light years from here is closer than we think. If multiple instances of NOW eist, it follows that multiple instances of a billion years from now could exist perhaps very near NOW in nearly the same space along multiple whens.

I'm getting some crazy ideas about the filaments connecting the universe too. perhaps they could be like conduits we could hop on. We've known about the hydrogen filaments connecting the galaxies for a while but these new quantum information filaments might be a path to communicate with them aliens. Instead of radio waves we send quantum information down these filaments?

Comment

Some of your bafflement sounds a bit like schrodinger's cat. Perhaps we are getting close.

Quantum Weirdness

Comment

I do love the filament aspect of quantum info filaments. There are so many advances in physics, which has always fascinated me, that I believe we are FINALLY at a point of understanding everything is a vibration of energy. There is no such thing as matter that is a separation of itself. Frequencies interconnected!

Steve O

Comment

It seems we may be able to ask Santa for questions. Its speculated he uses quantum theory to be everywhere at once.

Quantum Santa

Comment

This is going to be WAY too simple an answer for a WAY over my head conversation
                    Yes. How do they know? Is it repeatable?

Yes. Technically it HAS to be mathematical theory.

BUT like so many things "scientific" presented to us via television, they present it as undisputed fact rather than the theory that it is.

It's STILL totally cool and mind bending to ponder, but the questions persist about repetition and probability, hahaha, and all the other great things posed by you both, lol!
                    It's an intriguing theory and until something disproves it, it will be presented as fact.

there's my uneducated 2c
                    ???

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awesome, very Awesome!

Entangled particles light years apart instantaneously resolve to their individual states when the pair's wave function collapses so this phenomena does not involve any travel or communication. No human being understands what is really going on because the Grand Unified Theory in particle physics hasn't been discovered yet. Einstein failed at discovering the G.U.T. and so did every other physicist so far.

An experiment was carried out that proved quantum entanglement is real not just a mathematical oddity. A Nova episode covered this.
                    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

The infamous double slit experiment is the best introduction to the weirdness of quantum physics. This video is a cartoon but it does a great job explaining the experiment.
                    THIS BBC DOC IS PERFECT:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAv0hS34muAA SHORT LESSON IN THE BASICS OF QUANTUM PHYSICSQuantum physics is the study of the interac...

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      When I said "when" earlier, i thought that peering a billion light years from here would be looking back a billion years. But if there are multiple NOWs, a billion years from now may not be a billion light years away!!! My thought is maybe a billion light years from here is closer than we think. If multiple instances of NOW eist, it follows that multiple instances of a billion years from now could exist perhaps very near NOW in nearly the same space along multiple whens.
                      Regarding space a billion light years away being much closer, that is covered by the idea of a wormhole. Unfortunately creating a wormhole would require way too much energy and there is no practical way to keep it open for more than a fraction of a second and no way to make it big enough to travel through. This is from Einstein's theory of relativity not Quantum Physics.

Regarding multiple instances of now, that is covered by the "Many-worlds interpretation" in quantum physics. In the Many-worlds interpretation the wave function does not collapse but instead each possible state resolves in a different universe. In the case of entangled particles if the "wave function collapses" all the universes where the particle exists divide into two new universes with each half with the particles resolving into opposite states in half the universes.

Personally, I don't believe in the Many-worlds interpretation but what do I know? Some physicists with genius level intelligence believe in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
                        Entangled particles light years apart instantaneously resolve to their individual states when the pair's wave function collapses so this phenomena does not involve any travel or communication. No human being understands what is really going on because the Grand Unified Theory in particle physics hasn't been discovered yet. Einstein failed at discovering the G.U.T. and so did every other physicist so far.

An experiment was carried out that proved quantum entanglement is real not just a mathematical oddity. A Nova episode covered this.
                        Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

The infamous double slit experiment is the best introduction to the weirdness of quantum physics. This video is a cartoon but it does a great job explaining the experiment.
                        THIS BBC DOC IS PERFECT:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAv0hS34muAA SHORT LESSON IN THE BASICS OF QUANTUM PHYSICSQuantum physics is the study of the interac...
                        Fantastic answer and loved the slit test. I've seen this before and yet here we are, explained by a cartoon. Sometimes I guess that's just what needs to happen and it certainly did the trick.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Fantastic answer and loved the slit test. I've seen this before and yet here we are, explained by a cartoon. Sometimes I guess that's just what needs to happen and it certainly did the trick.
                          The part where observing the particle collapses the wave function blows my mind every time. We live in such a strange world that is not understandable by anyone.

Comment

Michael Jackson Reaction GIF
                            Thats my level of intelligence about Theoretical Physics lol. Interesting stuffs here, great read.
                            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Great read, the Particles of Time do not exist in our world, probably only in the 5th Dimention according to Einstein, we are only in the 3rd, but the afterlife is in the 5th, time doesn't exist for them
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X