yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

narwhals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• narwhals

Did anyone here know that our company mascot is the cute and lovable Narwhal?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Really, never heard of them before
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      Really, never heard of them before
      You've never eaten a shish kabob? Narwhals are the inventors of shish kabobs! It even says so in their theme song. They also cause a lot of commotions which is why they fit in so well here.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

You've never eaten a shish kabob? Narwhals are the inventors of shish kabobs! It even says so in their theme song. They also cause a lot of commotions which is why they fit in so well here.
        yes eaten a Shish Kabab but never noticed any Narwhals
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Still working on that cart I see.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            I can take a break! Damn you, you're not my mother

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Psychotic break

Did anyone here know that our company mascot is the cute and lovable Narwhal?

Comment

I do have a unicorn tatoo on my shoulder not sure it looks like a narwhal, but it does have a point lol

Comment

I do have a unicorn tatoo on my shoulder not sure it looks like a narwhal, but it does have a point lol
              Wait a minute... You're related to Narwhals and you don't know what they are? I think somebody is messing with us!

Steve O

Comment

do you mean in the English language a walrus?
                i'm sorry between the english/american/french language it's hard!
                yes maybe we are related, your next phero should be walrus, unicorn, or walrus lol
                for those that don't understand lol!
                i would love a walrus phero, something with a bite and point lol!
                something more sexy than mascot or celebrity, a bit more sexy

Comment

do you mean in the English language a walrus?

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                    thanks i had never heard of this

Comment

living in the oceaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Comment

We have a new one too

Watch the official music video for "It's Raining Men" by The Weather GirlsListen to The Weather Girls: https://TheWeatherGirls.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to th...

Comment

I am dead with laugh.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                            That has nothing to do with this ma'am!

While we are on this subject though, while I LOVE the Weather Girls, I visually enjoy Geri Halliwell's version:

Steve O

Comment

That has nothing to do with this ma'am!

While we are on this subject though, while I LOVE the Weather Girls, I visually enjoy Geri Halliwell's version:

WHO IS UP FOR GETTING SOAKING WET?

Comment

I did not know that.

I thought they were fictional for the longest time. My mom thinks I like them a lot so she keeps buying narwhal merch for me lol.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1c779ebaf18e696228a5271c95ff4c4f.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	132960

Pardoned by the queen for assailing murderous terrorists with a Narwhal tusk

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X