yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

send me Force!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the cards have water symbolism which is too much of a coincidence to not take it as a central focus of what the cards are trying to say. . Water creates reflections, reflections are reversed. To me, both your own self image and I think other people's images of you are are about to be reversed as will ultimately your own perception of possibly everything, yourself, others and the world around you. To accomplish this both the fear of Death AND the fear of Dying will be conquered. There is also something that I'm interpreting as you will need to express love rather than fear to accomplish this metamorphosis. This may involve the reversal of sex energies but I haven't seen in what way yet. I don't think it is in the usual way we think of sex though, The type of person you are attracted to could change, something like that but this is not the main thrust of the cards at all, It is something I'm simply puzzling over how it fits or will fit in.

Comment

wow your soo talented at this stuff and it's soo interesting too!
      so much info, wow!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Your right i do need to express Love in certain areas, something i was never taught!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

wow sounds scary, if people see me worse, and what about this person i'm attracted to, will they see me worse?
          it all sounds facinating, you have a real talent!

Comment

if you want i can give you some info through mail that your missing as i think you are spot on, and maybe the forum isn't really the place to discuss what has happened during my years, but i think your reflection on the subject is pretty spot on!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X