yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

send me Force!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send me Force!!!!

My mum fell in the shower today is in hospital, has broken her hip and has an operation in the morning, she also has alzhemeirs
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

That's scary! If I may, how old is your mum, CocoNut?

Prayer sent up.

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post
      That's scary! If I may, how old is your mum, CocoNut?

Prayer sent up.
      Thankyou, she is 81, apparently everything went ok
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Hopefully, everything works out just fine. At 81, you need to keep a close eye on her, and her hip area until she's 100% healed no matter what the doctors tell you.

Comment

Hopefully, everything works out just fine. At 81, you need to keep a close eye on her, and her hip area until she's 100% healed no matter what the doctors tell you.
          yep dad rang the hospital yesterday to try and speak to her but couldn't do, apprently she keeps on taking out the canula, so not good!
          before she was taken to hospital my dad noticed a lump on her breast as well that needs to be checked out, something you can see with the naked eye!

Comment

So normally she should be out hopefully sometime next week, apprently she had a breast biopsy this morning as well so hopefully we should find out soon.

Comment

Bad news i'm afraid it's been confirmed tonight my mum has breast cancer, so she will have a scan to find out the progression of it!
              rotten day with dads leukemia and mums breast cancer!
              hope you are doing ok!

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry for all that bad news. When it rains it pours

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry for all your bad news.

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              Bad news i'm afraid it's been confirmed tonight my mum has breast cancer, so she will have a scan to find out the progression of it!
              rotten day with dads leukemia and mums breast cancer!
              hope you are doing ok!
              Oh my! That's ugly all the way around; and for an 81-year-old, it's even uglier.

You have to hang in there as best as you can, Dear. Prayers sent your way for all involved.

Comment

Oh my! That's ugly all the way around; and for an 81-year-old, it's even uglier.

You have to hang in there as best as you can, Dear. Prayers sent your way for all involved.
                Thanks for your prayers and words, my breast scans will now have to be yearly instead os every 2 years, plus my daughters as well!
                hopefully tommorow she should be out with the hip job before being tested for covid19 and hopefully a scan to see if it's not metastied somewhere else!
                today is a nightmare!

Comment

they started hormone treatment tonight, i'm in rage against god tonight, it's not fair that both should end up with cancer!
                  i'm worried what the scans will hold and how far it has spread, i remeber my grans sister had it and it didn't last long after seeing her huge lump!

Comment

It's NOT GOD, it's life. And life happens to every body every day.

You must get refocused, and ride this terrible journey with them; and then, you need to keep a better eye out on yourself as for doctor visits and check ups, to make sure you're okay. KEEP LIVING.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up i'm really down so it has picked up a bit, i felt knocked down like a ton of bricks, i think it's a shock.
                      hopefully in the next couple of weeks i can start to get back on my feet and deal with it.

Comment

That would knock anybody hard.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that... if you have time, you might consider joining http://community.breastcancer.org which has a wealth of info on the subject and lots of helpful users.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                            Very sorry to hear that... if you have time, you might consider joining http://community.breastcancer.org which has a wealth of info on the subject and lots of helpful users.
                            Thankyou for the info, will do!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I hope both of their conditions will improve over time

Comment

Stay STRONG, we are all here for you !
                                Prayers to your family

Comment

saw my psy tonight he has put me on Paxil, so with the meds, i'm waiting for the results to find out if it has metastised or not, hopefully we should find out sometime this week!
                                  but she is back home and has anti phelbite injections once a day for a month, dad called the docs last night cause her leg was swollen but apprently it's not too bad, he thought it might of been phelbite but her leg wasn't rock hard just a reaction from the operation.
                                  thanks for all the heads up from everyone!

Comment

I have prayed for you too and pulled some cards but I'm not sure what they mean yet. I can say that you are on sort of a path or mental fishing trip And that you are not the victim in your family's bad turns of health, that they are, You are being transformed and while not important enough to be cursed by God, You are loved enough to be blessed.

Comment

your exactly right in some areas in what you say, in fact dead on!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X