yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

send me Force!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut
    replied
    Bad news i'm afraid it's been confirmed tonight my mum has breast cancer, so she will have a scan to find out the progression of it!
    rotten day with dads leukemia and mums breast cancer!
    hope you are doing ok!

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    So normally she should be out hopefully sometime next week, apprently she had a breast biopsy this morning as well so hopefully we should find out soon.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by MMM View Post
    Hopefully, everything works out just fine. At 81, you need to keep a close eye on her, and her hip area until she's 100% healed no matter what the doctors tell you.
    yep dad rang the hospital yesterday to try and speak to her but couldn't do, apprently she keeps on taking out the canula, so not good!
    before she was taken to hospital my dad noticed a lump on her breast as well that needs to be checked out, something you can see with the naked eye!

Leave a comment:

• MMM
    replied
    Hopefully, everything works out just fine. At 81, you need to keep a close eye on her, and her hip area until she's 100% healed no matter what the doctors tell you.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by MMM View Post
    That's scary! If I may, how old is your mum, CocoNut?

Prayer sent up.
    Thankyou, she is 81, apparently everything went ok

Leave a comment:

• MMM
    replied
    That's scary! If I may, how old is your mum, CocoNut?

Prayer sent up.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    started a topic send me Force!!!!

send me Force!!!!

My mum fell in the shower today is in hospital, has broken her hip and has an operation in the morning, she also has alzhemeirs

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X