yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone tried Hypnosis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried Hypnosis?

I was speaking to my psy today and he mentioned that maybe i should try a few sessions of Hypnosis with someone to try and retrieve some childhood memories that i have no recollection of from age 1-7, anyone tried it?
    what's it like, what happened?
    how did they do it etc.
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

I never tried it. I can only speak on observation from those hypnosis shows where they get volunteers from the crowd. Hypnosis works (it worked on my friend who I know definitely wasn't in on it because he didn't volunteer but started getting influenced right next to me in the audience).

Hypnosis works if you're willing to let it work. You will be likely to follow suggestions so long as your subconscious does not perceive any any of them as going against your moral code. It's usually done by putting you into a relaxed state of consciousness or a trance. If you've ever daydreamed, that's an example of falling into a trance state.

Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
      I never tried it. I can only speak on observation from those hypnosis shows where they get volunteers from the crowd. Hypnosis works (it worked on my friend who I know definitely wasn't in on it because he didn't volunteer but started getting influenced right next to me in the audience).

Hypnosis works if you're willing to let it work. You will be likely to follow suggestions so long as your subconscious does not perceive any any of them as going against your moral code. It's usually done by putting you into a relaxed state of consciousness or a trance. If you've ever daydreamed, that's an example of falling into a trance state.
      lol i day dream all the time!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Oh yeah a lot, even today. Many different forms and depths. I did a lot of regression about 6 or 7 years ago. It really took a couple years before that because I resisted it. I thin I have been doing it since childhood when I bought my first hypno coin from the back of a comic book, decades later I started learning it via subliminals for overcoming barriers to success and then paraliminals to learn NLP techniques, quit, then revisited via a hypnosis app for chronic pain and picked it back up for regressions for anxiety ptsd. Interesting journey Perhaps I daydream to much.

I find thinker, Est and bnol and comply to be helpful. There are lots of things on youtube, recently I have been listening to meditative Mind channel on youtube, Mostly solfeggio frequencies, Quigong meditations, reiki and a magical practice I picked up while studying Tarot called the Middle pillar, Israeli Regardi. Its on youtube. Its as good a starting point as any. This is what they used to call magic.

Dr. Israel Regardie guides us through the middle pillar exercise. I shared the audio strictly for the benefit of instruction in this exercise directly from t...

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Oh yeah a lot, even today. Many different forms and depths. I did a lot of regression about 6 or 7 years ago. It really took a couple years before that because I resisted it. I thin I have been doing it since childhood when I bought my first hypno coin from the back of a comic book, decades later I started learning it via subliminals for overcoming barriers to success and then paraliminals to learn NLP techniques, quit, then revisited via a hypnosis app for chronic pain and picked it back up for regressions for anxiety ptsd. Interesting journey Perhaps I daydream to much.

I find thinker, Est and bnol and comply to be helpful. There are lots of things on youtube, recently I have been listening to meditative Mind channel on youtube, Mostly solfeggio frequencies, Quigong meditations, reiki and a magical practice I picked up while studying Tarot called the Middle pillar, Israeli Regardi. Its on youtube. Its as good a starting point as any. This is what they used to call magic.

Dr. Israel Regardie guides us through the middle pillar exercise. I shared the audio strictly for the benefit of instruction in this exercise directly from t...
          interesting will give Thinker a try, haven't tried it yet soo much to try, what did you feel with Thinker?
          The Golden Dawn heard about that years ago, but can't remeber what it was about now lol!

Comment

The Golden Dawn videos is more of a chakra meditation than a hypnosis though anything like that can be considered self hypnosis. Where the difference comes in is that therapeutic hypnosis help lead our minds to place we normally would not allow ourselves to go. When we do it ourselves, for one it takes courage to go there, I guess the thinker/Bnol helps me be comfortable with uncomfortable truths. The Est seems to help me not fight it, I've noticed similar with some womens blends. Several molecules that beta me help me to fight less. Once I let myself go to where I don't want to go, I have to surrender to what is there. I think the epi-allopregnanolone in thinker helps me do that. During the pandemic I found a light spray of comply helps me to go along with things too. It is a bit of a bully but tease also or est makes me fight it even less.

The Est may work differently on a woman somewhat or so I read on these forums. It relaxes me.

It is nice to have a therapist to talk about what you find. Most of my regression work was just pieces of the puzzle. a couple peaces were pretty emotional and when I tried to put into words, with another caring human being ,an old piece of me stepped aside and became just another piece of somewhat awkward personal history. SO I had a workbook and a therapist to guide my searches.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              The Golden Dawn videos is more of a chakra meditation than a hypnosis though anything like that can be considered self hypnosis. Where the difference comes in is that therapeutic hypnosis help lead our minds to place we normally would not allow ourselves to go. When we do it ourselves, for one it takes courage to go there, I guess the thinker/Bnol helps me be comfortable with uncomfortable truths. The Est seems to help me not fight it, I've noticed similar with some womens blends. Several molecules that beta me help me to fight less. Once I let myself go to where I don't want to go, I have to surrender to what is there. I think the epi-allopregnanolone in thinker helps me do that. During the pandemic I found a light spray of comply helps me to go along with things too. It is a bit of a bully but tease also or est makes me fight it even less.

The Est may work differently on a woman somewhat or so I read on these forums. It relaxes me.

It is nice to have a therapist to talk about what you find. Most of my regression work was just pieces of the puzzle. a couple peaces were pretty emotional and when I tried to put into words, with another caring human being ,an old piece of me stepped aside and became just another piece of somewhat awkward personal history. SO I had a workbook and a therapist to guide my searches.
              sounds interesting, maybe thinker would be good during therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

interesting will give Thinker a try, haven't tried it yet soo much to try, what did you feel with Thinker?
                The Golden Dawn heard about that years ago, but can't remeber what it was about now lol!
                I absolutely adore Thinker. It is one that I will not let run out! I use it when I need to be more sharp in my thinking, when I want to meditate, listening to certain music I really want to take in and absorb and while creating (both artistically and especially musically). I feel it's just a great mental boost. I heavily use Limitless during these times too though. Often together

Comment

I just want to share that i have been gifted with the amazing book "The February Man" by SteveO which is about hypnosis and i find it fascinating

Comment

• Silvia
                    Silvia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I really liked the book,i think i will reread it here in Bulgaria they dont sell it .So im so grateful for it

• Coconut
                    Coconut commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm sure the Erickson one should be interesting, as they also have a type of hypnosis called Erickson!

• Coconut
                    Coconut commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds like a good book

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X