yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How many of you dream in colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you dream in colors?

I was speaking to my psy about this the other day and he said not everyone dreams in colors, wondering how many of you do, and if it's rare?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

I thought the norm was for people to dream in color. I certainly do.

I believe the more you watched black and white TV growing up, the more likely you dream in black and white. Not sure of my sources right now though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PheroJack View Post
      I thought the norm was for people to dream in color. I certainly do.

I believe the more you watched black and white TV growing up, the more likely you dream in black and white. Not sure of my sources right now though lol.
      Yeah that's what i thought, but he says not many people do.
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I had a dream last night , still fresh in my head and it was in color.

Comment

I dream in color, but I also have really cool dreams too Lots of science fiction/adventure stuff...color just fits I guess?
          I don't know if it's rare though...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Coconut
            Coconut commented
            Editing a comment
            no idea just going by what he is saying

I do. My dreams are vivid and I also very good at lucid dreaming

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
            I do. My dreams are vivid and I also very good at lucid dreaming
            sounds good, love the new pic with the mask!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

sounds good, love the new pic with the mask!
              Its my space helmet. Gives me space and usually keeps people at bay. Although my viking helmet does a fine job of keeping people at a distance too

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Its my space helmet. Gives me space and usually keeps people at bay. Although my viking helmet does a fine job of keeping people at a distance too
                sounds good maybe afterwards you can create a coronaphero, to keep people at bay lol

Comment

lol the viking helmet was watching pink panther the other day with the viking helmet!
                  i'm really into john cleese, and peter sellers, can you make a crazy dry sense of humour slap stick etc, i would really like to try it out and see people bumping into walls to make me laugh etc!

Comment

I think I dream in color. I never really paid attention to that before, just mostly the emotions I'm feeling during the dream... maybe I'm associating colors I think I'm seeing with the emotions in the dream...

Maybe other people don't know they're seeing colors in their dreams b/c they don't focus on it. Kind of like trying to remember the color of your boss's shirt while you're working.
                    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                    LAL: Nude Alpha
                    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

i dream very rare

Comment

Mostly in color here. Been a long to me since I have had a dream in black and white.
                        I have learned not to eat and go directly to bed because that gives me John Waters type dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                          Mostly in color here. Been a long to me since I have had a dream in black and white.
                          I have learned not to eat and go directly to bed because that gives me John Waters type dreams.
                          lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X