yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thoughts on UnFu$king

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on UnFu$king

I got this book in the mail, I was quite shocked it was hard cover, a bit thicker and heavier than I imagined. It took a couple days to open. I wasn't sure what was inside but the gifter has my respect so eventually i opened it almost solemnly as if beginning a new quest or path There are a lot of different things it says and I thought it might make for conversation to discuss it as we go instead of trying to form an opinion on it as a whole. I'll just be sharing thoughts on very small ideas as if on a trail of personal discovery, Anybody else please join in.

My first ideas are about self talk. I read the few paragraphs and started to realize I already try to modify my self talk and I patted myself on the back appropriately. I could get tennis elbow or rotator cuff damage from patting myself on the back and here they are talking about self criticism. Can I bend it into constructive self criticism? I don't know, I may be permanently fucked already.

over the years I have accumulated a dozen, perhaps even three of daily meditation books. You can tell by the number they might take all sorts of forms and disciplines and they do. I like to put someone else's positive thoughts into my brain early in the day. I have found that by noon I have completely forgotten what it was. I try to carry these thoughts into my actions for the day. Sometimes its conscious but other times it goes below conspicuousness. I don't judge but sometimes I make a note or reopen my Kindle around noon and refresh, At the end of the day I study it again.

I have had long periods of life that have benefited by this personal habit. Whatever UnFucking myself eventually might say about it, its been something that has worked for me.

But where the self talk cuts in is that here I am telling myself I at least have one method of modifying self talk, I haven't done it for a week. In fact, since the weather got cold and chased me off the sun porch my morning routine has gone to shit in a hand basket. You see, even though the book hasn't mentioned it, not only is some of my self talk negative, its just plain untrue.

Here's the book I am discussing

UNFU^K

I'm excited to get my copy. I'm also glad you started this thread. I like the idea of discussing it.

Also as far as your morning routine, I'm all for starting my day in the same manner. I do however disrupt my routine every once and awhile because I think it's good to switch it up a bit. Use the weather as an excuse to switch it up a bit. Enhance what you are doing in some way or add something new you've wanted to do! I'd be a little bummed about not using my sun porch as much though. I think they are the best. (I don't have one so I can't be disappointed)

Comment

Completely related to the self talk! I wish teenage me had been told this, lol.
      It's the same thing I heard called "stinkin' thinkin'" somewhere along my journey. Self talk is truly life changing, for better or worsedepending where you are along your life path.
      Still reading, but have subscribed to this posting!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

The last couple of days have been different. I'm ready to move on further into the book but I should mention here or maybe in my journal that I have become more adept at listening to my self talk. Over the years I have really been able to tone down its volume. Even though most people would think this is good, it is actually harder to hear. it has not ceased, it has just become whispers.

Apart from the readings I found some stuff going on in the mornings before I get out of bed. As I rouse my brain starts this, I'm gonna do this and I'm gonna do that. The volume rises while I waken but then something simple like getting a drink of water or coffee forces me out of bed and the I'm gonna do this or gonna do that turn into I'm gonna do this or gonna do that LATER. Once I buy into this later idea I can face the day and I'm up and about. Unfortunately all the stuff that I really want to do has been put on the back burner.

The last few days I have been breaking the cycle very simply by telling myself to stop that and just get up. Less stuff is getting put on the back burner byt stopping the cycle as soon as I recognize it.

I know this has nothing to do with the next section but I think I have to get there by going through here.

Comment

i always assoicate self talk to reassurance!
          i've done it for years, it's now a part of me lol
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Self talk...
            Everybody does it, consciously or unconsciously.

Comment

I love this. For me personally I'm already winning has made the biggest and strongest impact. Seems like total common sense, but maybe I just needed to hear it. I cannot think of how many instances I've said I'm going to the gym and give myself every reason not to and thus not go. On the other hand telling myself I'm not going to eat fast-food, but living on my own it is so convenient to get a piece of chicken so right out the window goes that one.

(Un)willing added with the above and suddenly I get a roadmap on how to look at things just a tiny bit different. Now implementing it is a whole other story.

What's your thoughts on how to change your inner dialogue?

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

On another note: which pheromones do you think can help one on the journey of Unfu*king Oneself?

Comment

For a long time, I've tried varios ways to change my inner dialogue with varying degrees of success and failure. I really think that to change inner dialogue I have to change my core beliefs. See, I look at inner dialogue as my core beliefs having an argument with reality. Quite often I find my inner dialogue lies Before the inner dialogue changes I have to change a belief, before I can change a belief I have to gather evidence to support that my belief is false or I won't let it go.

Unfu*king looks like it presents a lot of new beliefs. My organic way of changing beliefs is to stop what ever it is I'm doing and then do the opposite. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at stopping.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                    On another note: which pheromones do you think can help one on the journey of Unfu*king Oneself?
                    Limitless? Connections and Thinker? Blends that help us to focus on our thoughts and their sources?

-----------

To answer XSteveO

???????Like Muestereate mentioned, for me it's core beliefs.
                    An attitude of gratitude.
                    When crap hits the fan, it's not, "why me?" It's, "Ok. What's this challenge for? How can I grow from this? What/where is the lesson here?
                    It's not a problem, it's an opportunity, a challenge.

Everything that I have is a gift. My health, my home, my job, my friends, my family, my "things", XS ...

Throw in my faith and faith based promises?
                    I am the daughter of a King - so cool, I'm a princess! I am loved with an everlasting love. I will NEVER be alone. Never be foresaken. I have the future promise of an amazing heaven and that all of the trials of this world are passing and temporary because as amazing as this world can sometimes be, it's still only a shadow compared to the glory to come. I am the apple of my Heavenly Father's eye - hard to let stinkin' thinkin' and self esteem issues and down self talk get past those fundamental beliefs...

Love. Real love and genuine gratitude has changed all the inner dialogue. All the negative, dark dialogue are lies in the face of truth and it's easy now to believe and accept that I'm perfect within all of my imperfections and that everyday is an opportunity to grow and become more of what I am and also more of who I am meant to be.
                    ???????

I mean, unless someone really IS an asshole and needs to kick themselves a few times to become a better person. But even tough love can be constructive if it's coming from the right place
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Steve sent me an odd putative that I think could be part of a whole package. its xsp or xsr87. I call it bird brain because it suspends all sorts of inner judgement. Its the opposite of focusing blends. Somewhere in the chain of thoughts my inner dialogue judges something as BAD. That doesn't mean I'm right, it just means it has some unresolved conflict with my beliefs.

So I think I can stop the judgement but where to go with a blend from here. I'm running out of 87 but I had tried it with limitless. Limitless is a slow unlock for me, that is 83 and dheas. possibly right direction. I haven't got a handle on 83 yet but I think its low dose 83 that lets the unlock happen. I tried a higher dose of 83 and nada. So I think i need dis inhibition but in fact I may need a bit of courage. We have approach confidence and Flirt. Flirt is simple enough to try. Could it be that simple? I'm not sure I need focus but it really depends on what it is, boring and mundane benefit by focus. I think what I need to work on is task initiation, I could be reading myself all wrong though.

Besides initiation, Task completion is a problem. Often I can't initiate a task because I have another that has not been completed standing in its way. Quite a viscous cycle. Normally I have to push through a lot of pain to complete a task. If I remember to do so, just basic prayer can help me complete a task and help me through the pain. A set timeline helps me decide to pray my way through something. The relief of pain actually become my motivator to finsih.

So I guess I will try a bit of 87 and flirt to see if the initiation part works. If that works I can add some focus, Maybe some evolve for some delayed alpha to push through to the end. Prayer is fine but I rarely remember that it works once I get in the middle of things.

When I finish things I didn't think I could, besides the endorphins and dopamine of accomplishment often I allow my beliefs to be changed. I thin that is when the inner dialogue starts to give way. Some things take multiple repetitions and somethings just a single. depends on the novelty of the task.

Comment

Its decidedly XSR87. Its pretty darn expensive which makes it one of those molecules I don't want to sell. If you consider the upfront costs the lab I have synthesize it probably doesn't have a lot of commercial uses for it. I've seen it often where you buy and once its gone the only way to get it back is to buy in the 5gram and up custom sizes running into the tens of thousands of dollars. I have a lot of these types of molecules that Dancing Joker and I play around with. There's a couple of things that happen with these types of molecules. We find a parallel molecule (maybe an epi, beta, allo or sulfate version) that provides similar results with more reasonable upfront costs.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I do enjoy sharing them from time to time

@Muestereate love this thread....it's mones + behaviors + mental attitude + character, etc....All comes together, or it needs to work together, or we need to work on all of it together. As for myself, I could stand to examine my own self-talk more. I tend to like the positive subliminal suggestion stuff - use it a lot to suggest positive things to the subconscious. I'm using it right now as I read the forums, actually I will start examining my self-talk this week to see where I may be self-sabotaging....It does happen to single guys over the holidays @NuTrix, I'm learning that you're kind of a deep soul

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Weeeeell..... deep subject...
                          Couldn't help myself...

I saw this attractive brunette before the holiday and I caught a whiff of some sort of sulfate. I thought it was mine but then it hit me from the side instead of under my chin, Not quite mine so I checked out the most attractive chick and figured that must be incognito NuTrix stalking me. Damn girls with pheros, so unfair, Two other girls got kinoed in the butt because of her. If it wasn't her, I'm blaming her anyways roflma.

Not my fault!!, I was pheroed.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

If you're sometime talking about how unfair life is, you'll start to act according to that view, perceiving slights where none exist...The unfair view will quickly become your reality.
                        ~Gary John Bishop

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X