yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Do You Do In Your Free Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Do In Your Free Time?

I am really concerned if you all have any interesting hobbies. Or special talents!

Football? Basketball? Sport? Fishing? Clubbing? Swimming in lakes during the winter? Can you chug the whole bottle of vodka in 10 seconds?

Say something about yourself! I want to hear you!

Play bass, cook food, walking the dog, listening to music, create paintings and of course social with friends.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Starlust
      Starlust commented
      Editing a comment
      Soul of the Artist, I see

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Starlust Yes, I live for creating and learning.

i love listening to music, reading, bowling. not too long ago i learned how to fish i haven't caught anything just yet lol but im gonna work on it. i love shopping and i like watching movies. i like walking in the park and i think thats pretty much it
    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• Starlust
      Starlust commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck with your first fish haha!

• AmandaXS
      AmandaXS commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you! now that it has gotten cooler outside i havent been cause im really not a big fan of the cooler weather lol

Brainstorm ways I can take over the world!

Comment

• Starlust
      Starlust commented
      Editing a comment
      With your discovery of pheromones you are one step closer LOL

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, I know right! Starlust

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    Brainstorm ways I can take over the world!
    This reminds me to the cartoon 'pinky and the brain'
    Let us hear some of your thoughts...pleeeaaase...

Comment

oh btw
      cooking, baking, fixing computer hardware and some others...

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

This reminds me to the cartoon 'pinky and the brain'
        Let us hear some of your thoughts...pleeeaaase...
        LOL, that's where I was getting at.
        A girl never tells her secrets!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          A girl never tells her secrets!
          I was afraid you would say that

Comment

Playing piano, reading, listening to music, being creative, laughing alot, researching things

Comment

Mysticbeauty Do you have your own piano? If yes, how expensive is it? It interests me, honestly

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
                Mysticbeauty Do you have your own piano? If yes, how expensive is it? It interests me, honestly
                I do now. Luckily I've made some. Good connections and a couple years ago I decided I needed one, because it's so healing for me. And literally it was like pianos were falling from the sky in the end one of my clients gave me hers in exchange for services. I'm not sure what it's really worth. It's what I wanted though! Pianos are expensive and heavy! You need to know their background, like if they were kept in the basement and if the soundboard is in good shape. Also how mu H work needs to be out into it. It should be tuned if it's moved to a new environment. I have yet to do that with mine. They have a bunch of electric pianos now too, but I'm old-school. Lol

Comment

Right now, I'm busy as heck with school, work, & life. Once class is over in Dec, it's quality time with video games backlog.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                    Playing piano, reading, listening to music, being creative, laughing alot, researching things
                    lol i love the piano, but can only play by ear, never been able to read notes lol
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

...I forgot to mention gardening, growing several sorts of Chili :bananaflambe: and developing recipes

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

lol i love the piano, but can only play by ear, never been able to read notes lol
                        You enjoy playing that's all that matters!

Comment

I'm obsessed with pheromones, lol.
                          I love fragrance, niche mostly.
                          Poetry, reading and writing.
                          Piano. I can read music, but prefer to play by ear and mostly use playing as an emotional outlet when I'm alone. (it is an electronic, full sized keyboard with weighted keys...I am hoping lil Nu will play one day as well...)
                          Love bicycling rails to trails.
                          Drawing, when I can find time for it, fantasy mostly...unicorns, heroes/villans, dragons, fairies, creatures....
                          Music. I love music. Also very eclectic, all over the place (and the world).
                          I love motorcycling, but have hung that up for family's sake. Dream bike: Victory Hammer.
                          Movies. Fantasy and science fiction mostly...and I love happy endings and really great CG!
                          Cooking and eating new things and different cuisines.
                          Researching health and wellness topics.
                          God. The very center of my joy and confidence and the reason I. live. my. life. with. gratitude. every. day.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Reading, Pinterest, cooking and baking recipes found on Pinterest
                            I have developed a new interest in pheromones and oils
                            I am hopeful that I would like to reconnect with my writing
                            The Collection
                            Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

My (seemingly never-ending) home model that's slowly making progress, listening to music, computing, playing on the radio, cooking when inspired, reading, cycling and just trying to enjoy life without getting ran over by the terrible drivers I contend with.
                              My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Reading and reading )

Comment

My list is like this - meditation, physical exercise, reading and podcasts, vacations, classes, time with family and friends, creative pursuits, volunteering and of course learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I`d like to create something useful for that sector like them https://s-pro.io/blockchain did. What do you think?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X