yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happy Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Today

hey everyone hope you all had a great start to your day! we're one day closer to Friday! hope you all have a great day and dont forget how wonderful you all are! youre awesome miles teller GIF
    AmandaXS - XS Model

I'm just curious, especially those in commited relationships. I kinda have this fantasy of meeting a really fun woman who sees pheromones as I bet most women see their wardrobe & makeup. We'd just have fun being as attractive to each other as we possibly could, not letting the "spark" die out. Maybe one day having some kids and if they have problems dating, or making friends I could at least begin to point them in the right direction.
    If you got a significant other while wearing a product, would you say something or take it to the grave?
    If your kid was having trouble dating, would you tell your kid? How about if your buddy is going through a dry spell after a long relationship?

Comment

My family does. They always see me going into my drawer and looking for a combo to where for the day. Once my grandma even extended her arm to spray Sweetness on her too, lol. My mom seemed to be scared of them and while she used to let me put them on her, she's stopped letting me. My sisters let me put mones on them as well.

I had a friend who knew I used pheromones but she didn't believe they worked. I actually stopped talking about them to her. I didn't need anyone professing that negative over my life.

Comment

Except the community? No one does because some people could feel I would manipulate them even if they don't believe in pheromones and I simply want to avoid that.
        Most of the time I use pheromones in work settings so I don't want them to know

Comment

hey everyone! hope you guys are doing well! hope you all have a great day and a good weekend! beauty and the beast weekend GIF by chuber channel(so i totally meant to type Friday lol)
          Last edited by AmandaXS; 10-04-2019, 11:12 AM.
          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

You bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
              You bet!
              the office party hard GIF
              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                Mysticbeauty commented
                Editing a comment
                I love that episode lol

I plan a quiet weekend.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• AmandaXS
                AmandaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                hope you had a great weekend!

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                AmandaXS Quiet as planned.

• AmandaXS
                AmandaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                thats great!

i like the dance moves

Comment

Thanks, same to you! Happy weekend!
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Originally posted by jafacanayn View Post
                  i like the dance moves
                  i thought the dance moves were perfect lol
                  AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

hey everyone good afternoon and happy monday! hope you all had a fantastic weekend! have a great day! Tired Cat GIF by Nebraska Humane Society
                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

hey everyone i hope you all are having a great start to your thursday morning! have a great day! and never forget how awesome you are!
                      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

hey everyone! hope you all are well! hope you all have a great day!
                          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

haha Im in a committed relationship. I dont think I could tell her! lol i feel it would be so embarrassing and she would feel like I was trying to trick her

Comment

I've been disappointed by my hubby's lack of interest
                              He wears things at my request but still poo-poos it
                              I wear most often to work too, and likely won't tell anyone there, although I bought fragrance samples of OCCOs for a female work friend - who I believe may appreciate the possibility if she asks about it more...I will invite her into the fold
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                I've been disappointed by my hubby's lack of interest
                                He wears things at my request but still poo-poos it
                                I wear most often to work too, and likely won't tell anyone there, although I bought fragrance samples of OCCOs for a female work friend - who I believe may appreciate the possibility if she asks about it more...I will invite her into the fold
                                if you really recruit your coworker, you should get a gift voucher

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post

if you really recruit your coworker, you should get a gift voucher
                                  Her man had a nice reaction to one of the OCCOs already, lol, so I was thinking definitely something with cops in it. But a gift voucher will get her on the site and open her eyes to everything. It's a great idea, but I'll have to wait and see how things progress, I don't want to scare her off either!
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks for brightening our day Amanda

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X