yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Building a Better You Reading List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    I've been reading Meditations by Marcus Aurelius as a primer to Stoic Philosophy and Mastery by Robert Greene. If you liked Mastery I would recommend Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell as they relate to each other very well.
    “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

    Comment


    • #22
      I have been reading a lot of poetry lately and a book that got stuck was the book My nature is hunger by Luis J Rodriguez. His poetry are hungry, but so sensitive. Another book that got stuck was Monolouge of a dog by Wislava Szymborska. I think I bought the book like three, four times.
      Arsenal

      ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

      LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Monolouge of a dog by Wislava Szymborska
        This is like the 3rd time I've heard about this one. I guess I'm going to need to pick it up

        Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


        This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

        A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

        discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


        Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

        Comment


        • Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          You won't be disappointed if you read poetry. Wislava is awesome!

      • #24
        Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
        Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert K
        Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

        I feel like these should be required reading after high school.
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

        Comment


        • #25
          Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
          Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
          Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert K
          Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

          I feel like these should be required reading after high school.
          I have added them to my 2019 list.
          Arsenal

          ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

          LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

          Comment


          • #26
            How to be a 3% Man- Corey Wayne

            You can get it for free on Amazon.

            I wished I would have read it before I moved back to the States.

            Comment


            • #27
              XSteveO Oh no! I hate to hear that. The world truly lost an incredible soul. That video really inspired and touched me. I see your pic. That is awesome that you got to meet, Sean!
              Full bottles: XSP86, XSP96, XiSt, Bliss, Ascend, Evolve, Comply, Flirt (oil), Thinker, Limitless, Odyssey, Barely Legal, Flirt (Spray), XSport, Vibes XS, XS 121 (Approach Confidence)
              Samples: SOB, Cohesion,Connections, Taboo, Whipped & Creamy Body Lotion, Vibes, XSport, Comply, Crush, Fresh Musk
              Scent: Sultan’s Oud

              Comment


              • #28
                Glad this thread was bumped.

                I'm currently reading these books:
                1) Gift of Therapy by Irvin Yalom
                2) How to Talk to Anyone by Leil Lowndes
                3) Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi

                On my list to read:
                1) 33 Strategies of War
                2) Art of Seduction
                3) 48 Powers of Law
                4) Ask and it's Given
                5) Think and Grow Rich
                6) Eat that Frog
                & plenty more that are currently sitting in my folder

                I have so much time on my hands, I'm slightly disappointed that I'm not taking advantage of the time I have.
                Collection:
                Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

                Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

                Comment


                • #29
                  I really like the works of Epicurus; what is left of his works contains a lot of good advice and balanced thoughts on life, helpful in many situations.
                  Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

                  Comment


                  • #30
                    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    Glad this thread was bumped.

                    I'm currently reading these books:
                    1) Gift of Therapy by Irvin Yalom
                    2) How to Talk to Anyone by Leil Lowndes
                    3) Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi

                    On my list to read:
                    1) 33 Strategies of War
                    2) Art of Seduction
                    3) 48 Powers of Law
                    4) Ask and it's Given
                    5) Think and Grow Rich
                    6) Eat that Frog
                    & plenty more that are currently sitting in my folder

                    I have so much time on my hands, I'm slightly disappointed that I'm not taking advantage of the time I have.
                    https://www.psychotherapy.net/data/u...93eeb2f432.pdf
                    Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, Fantasy Oil, Copulin, P86, P114,P106, Vibe Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun
                    Samples: Temptress,Girlfriend,Connections,LoveBoat,Xist,God dess
                    SOB, Glow,Evolve,Psel,Fairytale,Deisreme+,Bliss, Chhesion.



                    Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
                    OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girll

                    Comment


                    • #31

                      I have the physical copy of this book already, but thank you!
                      The books I listed, I already have. Over 250 books in my collection.
                      I swear I need to take some time to actually start reading them *sigh*
                      Collection:
                      Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

                      Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

                      Comment


                      • #32
                        Originally posted by Cheerio View Post


                        I have the physical copy of this book already, but thank you!
                        The books I listed, I already have. Over 250 books in my collection.
                        I swear I need to take some time to actually start reading them *sigh*
                        I have started reading the Gift of Therapy very interesting!
                        Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, Fantasy Oil, Copulin, P86, P114,P106, Vibe Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun
                        Samples: Temptress,Girlfriend,Connections,LoveBoat,Xist,God dess
                        SOB, Glow,Evolve,Psel,Fairytale,Deisreme+,Bliss, Chhesion.



                        Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
                        OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girll

                        Comment


                        • #33
                          UnF*ck Yourself, by Gary John Bishop - The best self-help book I've ever read!

                          Sunday I usually go to dinner with family after church, but mostly chill to recharge. Saturday I was at the office all day finalizing things in the new lab. Putting up sound proofing, new LED lighting, a new sign.... Of course there was a lot of BS that prevented me from accomplishing the tasks I had set out to complete. My friend never showed so I still tried to put up the sign but couldn't do it on my own. The cables for the 96 inch LED's went missing, so I bought others and they turned out to be cheap garbage I'll need to return. Needless to say I was able to get 2 of 6 up and working. One of the LED fixtures was crushed and will need to be returned as well. The soundproofing went smoothly but I needed help with the drywall to seal up the space.

                          Don't you just hate when BS happens on top of BS? I was getting pissed off and sure enough more BS proceeded to happen. Didn't even get home until about 8pm and I was beat so there went a perfectly good Saturday.

                          Sunday was cloudy and arctic like at 55 degrees so I stayed in rolled up like a sweet burrito in my blanket. Silvia would appreciate that!

                          I decided about a month ago to limit TV to a minimum so I can read and be more productive. Picked up UnF*ck Yourself and thought I'd listen to a few chapters on my Audible. 3 hours later I have my AirPods in and I've cleaned the kitchen, reorganized the pantry, did the laundry, FOLDED the laundry, reorganized my closet. For Gods sake I was a machine and nothing really changed.

                          The book just put a unique but very obvious spin on the things I'm already doing things, without BS! The day before I was a victim to circumstance and today I was a winner because of circumstance.

                          For many, many years Psycho-Cybernetics was my Number 1 book in this genre. Not any more; UnF*ck Yourself, by Gary John Bishop - is the best self-help book I've ever read! To this point I went out and bought a case of hardcovers I'd like to share with the community.

                          Community Influencers will have the first choice.
                          NuTrix Muestereate Ildergreier Cheerio Primross Xcc

                          I'll send the book out as my gift, but I do kindly request if you don't want it, have it already, or prefer Audible (If you don't have an audible account and want one, please allow me to refer you so we both get a free book). I'm only offering this book to influencers who are actively participating in the community.

                          Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


                          This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

                          A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

                          discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


                          Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

                          Comment


                          • Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I would love to unfuck myself. Thank you. <3

                          • Cheerio
                            Cheerio commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Steve, I would absolutely LOVE this book! Would love to add it to my collection. The universe knows I really need to get my shit together, lol

                          • NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Received! Mr wants it when I finish, simply for the title alone Thank you Steve

                        • #34
                          I've had a few small books I have bought by the case and given away and have went back to several times in my life. They are of Christian origin. I have many others from other varieties of religious experience but I have shared the Christian ones as they have unf&*($% me too.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	51jQvabR73L._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	121580Click image for larger version

Name:	51KWHp5HKXL.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	121581

                          My Current Inventory

                          Comment


                          • #36
                            I couldn't find a PDF for Taming your Tongue but I stumbled upon another life changer.


                            My Current Inventory

                            Comment


                            • #37
                              Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                              UnF*ck Yourself, by Gary John Bishop - The best self-help book I've ever read!

                              Sunday I usually go to dinner with family after church, but mostly chill to recharge. Saturday I was at the office all day finalizing things in the new lab. Putting up sound proofing, new LED lighting, a new sign.... Of course there was a lot of BS that prevented me from accomplishing the tasks I had set out to complete. My friend never showed so I still tried to put up the sign but couldn't do it on my own. The cables for the 96 inch LED's went missing, so I bought others and they turned out to be cheap garbage I'll need to return. Needless to say I was able to get 2 of 6 up and working. One of the LED fixtures was crushed and will need to be returned as well. The soundproofing went smoothly but I needed help with the drywall to seal up the space.

                              Don't you just hate when BS happens on top of BS? I was getting pissed off and sure enough more BS proceeded to happen. Didn't even get home until about 8pm and I was beat so there went a perfectly good Saturday.

                              Sunday was cloudy and arctic like at 55 degrees so I stayed in rolled up like a sweet burrito in my blanket. Silvia would appreciate that!

                              I decided about a month ago to limit TV to a minimum so I can read and be more productive. Picked up UnF*ck Yourself and thought I'd listen to a few chapters on my Audible. 3 hours later I have my AirPods in and I've cleaned the kitchen, reorganized the pantry, did the laundry, FOLDED the laundry, reorganized my closet. For Gods sake I was a machine and nothing really changed.

                              The book just put a unique but very obvious spin on the things I'm already doing things, without BS! The day before I was a victim to circumstance and today I was a winner because of circumstance.

                              For many, many years Psycho-Cybernetics was my Number 1 book in this genre. Not any more; UnF*ck Yourself, by Gary John Bishop - is the best self-help book I've ever read! To this point I went out and bought a case of hardcovers I'd like to share with the community.

                              Community Influencers will have the first choice.
                              NuTrix Muestereate Ildergreier Cheerio Primross Xcc

                              I'll send the book out as my gift, but I do kindly request if you don't want it, have it already, or prefer Audible (If you don't have an audible account and want one, please allow me to refer you so we both get a free book). I'm only offering this book to influencers who are actively participating in the community.
                              🥰😍🤩

                              I love these self improvement books I have a Google drive full of them
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

                              Comment

                              Ad down

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X