Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been reading Meditations by Marcus Aurelius as a primer to Stoic Philosophy and Mastery by Robert Greene. If you liked Mastery I would recommend Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell as they relate to each other very well.
    PheromoneXS : Xist Oil, Crush, Cohesion Sample, LoveBoat Sample

Comment

I have been reading a lot of poetry lately and a book that got stuck was the book My nature is hunger by Luis J Rodriguez. His poetry are hungry, but so sensitive. Another book that got stuck was Monolouge of a dog by Wislava Szymborska. I think I bought the book like three, four times.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
      Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Monolouge of a dog by Wislava Szymborska
        This is like the 3rd time I've heard about this one. I guess I'm going to need to pick it up

Steve O
        This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
        I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          You won't be disappointed if you read poetry. Wislava is awesome!

Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
        Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert K
        Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

I feel like these should be required reading after high school.
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
          Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
          Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert K
          Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

I feel like these should be required reading after high school.
          I have added them to my 2019 list.
          Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
          Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

How to be a 3% Man- Corey Wayne

You can get it for free on Amazon.

I wished I would have read it before I moved back to the States.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
            X