yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Poprocks Really Fatal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Poprocks Really Fatal

I received my latest order with no pop rocks, glowsticks or condoms and immediately google to check for a poprocks shortage. Then I scanned to see if they had been taken off the market as a weapon of mass destruction. Only during my deep dives into the darknet did the health effects resurface. Would Mikey have liked XS Pheromones if he had survived his pop rocks overdose? Did Steve pull pop rocks because of ethical and health concerns? I know he cares deeply for us but without condoms, I risk a multitude of diseases from all the girls that chase after me. without glowsticks, I cannot even see my targets in the dark and without pop rocks my stomach stays as flat as a Mr Chip and Princess Dale Dancer.

Here and now I must defend poprocks!!!

Did you get candy? We do try and mix things up a little as it can get boring on our end with only pop-rocks to give out. You miss out on candy necklaces, gummy bear, worms, candy rings...

I bought the condoms for something specific in mind but I couldn't quite get it together. As to all the other toys, it just depends on the amount of orders shipping. Sometimes also when we don't hear any feedback on stiff we can only think it didn't make any type of impression so when its gone its gone.

Glow sticks we got plenty

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

"I bought the condoms for something specific in mind but I couldn't quite get it together."

So what was her name SteveO?

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Candy Necklaces??pi day GIF, those things are as hard to get around here as Moon Pies

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X