yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Business Endevour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Endevour

So I'm currently attempting to find funding for my own business (yes. In this economy. Yes. I know I'm crazy).

while my store is fairly unrelated to pheromone endeavour I was wondering what are people's views on being able to buy blends in a physical store?

I think it's a good idea, would love a store near me!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

See I would love to do that if I could somehow link pheros to my general theme xD

Comment

lol i have also thought about the same idea, i would love a store just down the road from me, i would be in there every day!
        soo much easier to buy, you can test etc before buying!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

If I ever see pheromones in a physical store, I'd get so upset, lol. This is like the best kept secret and if it becomes mainstream, it'll get watered down.

Comment

See I don't think it would be and it's hardly a secret it's just not everyone gives them credibility. More to the point. When you go to a store for something that specific? Unlikely to not be in the know.
            hmm... "Magical Science" aisle?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
              See I don't think it would be and it's hardly a secret it's just not everyone gives them credibility. More to the point. When you go to a store for something that specific? Unlikely to not be in the know.
              hmm... "Magical Science" aisle?
              Best example is Mara and LPMP

Comment

That is true

Comment

This is an endeavor where pheromones would be one of many products sold? Or something more exclusive?

Mara has many things at LP to pull in a customers besides pheromones...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I'm looking into opening a spiritual/handmade goods store

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X