yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best pheromone smelling excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pheromone smelling excuses

Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-31-2019, 02:08 PM.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
    ​

Once upon a time, when I had EoW, and was brand new to pheromones, THAT was my most , er, starchy? product
    Bleed through, eeeeeeeck

Questions...What smells like ass? What stinks? What is that weird smell? What is that awful smell?

???????Solution: get rid of EoW, there are far better copulin products that are just as effective...but a lot still have some stench. Light Essence from LP and Aroma Fero copulins are some of the lightest cop smells. LP OCCOs are amazing for NO cops smell, but they are fragranced. XS copulins are really easily covered and I haven't had bleed through with them...yet

Answers to questions? Total embarrassment, red faced mortification...

Hahaha! No...

I only had close friends and SO actually smell the actual product for fun and explain what it was. But I did have bleed through on occasion along with, what smells weird? It was a mix of my cover and the bleed through, so it wasn't the worst it could be, but it was funky.
    ???????
    My answer? Silence. Never admit to being the source I always anticipated the possibility of bleed through and carried something to reapply cover. I was usually more aware anyway - lke now too, I notice Enone and dienone - and usually have some travel size fragrance for application.
    So far as avoiding that question when applying in public (like locker rooms or rest rooms)? I have almost all of my products at least lightly scented with something nuetral, to take away any stenchy smell for public situations
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I'll go with total embarrassment and red faced mortification, it seems like a good strategy

"The secretary will deny all knowledge about your actions."
      I normally go with silence, or find up a quick answer as I go depending on the question if I have to. For me it's children asking, like "why do you smell like alcohol, your hands smell like..." The normal reaction (99 percent) from most people is positive: "you smell so good" - I always use mones with a pleasant cover scent, combined with a matching soaplike scent - but some rare people have a really sensitive sense of smell that goes right through the cover scents I guess.
      Any more embarrassing situations, comments and creative excuses? Just keep 'em coming, sharing is caring
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
      ​

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X