yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Take Chances, make mistakes, GET MESSY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Chances, make mistakes, GET MESSY!

We're all gonna have our off days, but these are even more useful than our on days. If you experiment, you will mess up, you can make others dislike you, you could make them avoid you, you could give off the wrong signal. That's a good thing, you just figured out something that doesn't work for you and that tells you a whole lot about what does.

People and their opinions are temporary, your knowledge is forever.

YOU are the most important person in your life, and with the knowledge that you can make others respect, dislike, fear, love, or care for you, pheromones can help you with this, but as always they are just a nudge (or shove) in the right direction.

Try your own blends, perhaps you could find the next magic blend, you will find a use and learn more about your, and others psychology in the process. Personality types seem to be the biggest differentiator in what people respond to.

I've had my blends work amazingly, personally 193 and 86 is like fucking magic

I've had my blends work shitty, Comply and -dienone is a bad idea

"Take Chances, make mistakes, GET MESSY!"
    ~Mrs. Frizzle

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
    I've had my blends work amazingly, personally 193 and 86 is like fucking magic
    What happen?
    I've had my blends work shitty, Comply and -dienone is a bad idea
    What happen?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      What happen?

What happen?
      The point of this post wasn't a journal, I would add that to the journaling section once i've had time to clear my head and think about the experiences unaltered. Nevertheless here's the important bits

193+86 = Instant obsession.

4 different women showing IOI's in less than an hour, hits faster than a bullet. Literal shivers and giggles and the widest eyes i've ever seen. Lots of unprovoked touching and attraction, one girl got to the point that i'd consider creepy and too much. Younger demographic MAGNET. I think a touch of evolve or TAC would turn women into faucets.

Comply + Dienone = Shortness, depression, entitlement, arrogance, asshat

I don't want to go into details, just know to avoid this, I had a really bad time.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Very contrast ful!

We need dosage.

Comment

lol as said we need dosage
        lots of alpha strone to create the gigles
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
          We need dosage.
          2 sprays bf, 2 sprays 86

Comment

Age also

Comment

be careful around friends, they are easier to lose than to gain back.

Comment

Age also
                The good blend worked wonders for the younger crowd, 18-30, also primarily white but I'm less sure about that.

Comment

Your age also

Comment

Your age also
                    I'm younger, 19-22

Comment

The point of this post wasn't a journal,
                      Lets not make this into a journal like has already been posted. This is an off-topic area so please keep on off topic topic off on. Wait, what just happened

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X