yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Got a job today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a job today.

Time for me to leave the food service industry, and go onto.......... SALES

I won't go too specific but it's a huge step up for me. 3-4 times what I was making before and it's not graveyards.

I went light, half a spray of cohesion, half a spray of -dienone, the interview lasted about 10 minutes and he offered me the job on the spot. I went in looking fly asf with a tie, ironed shirt, full getup.

I was nervous for sure but it ended up going really well. I don't have any sales experience and I was honest about that.

I start in two weeks, time to work on my sales mixes muahahaha. I've heard good things about comply but i'm gonna have to nail it down.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
    Time for me to leave the food service industry, and go onto.......... SALES

I won't go too specific but it's a huge step up for me. 3-4 times what I was making before and it's not graveyards.

I went light, half a spray of cohesion, half a spray of -dienone, the interview lasted about 10 minutes and he offered me the job on the spot. I went in looking fly asf with a tie, ironed shirt, full getup.

I was nervous for sure but it ended up going really well. I don't have any sales experience and I was honest about that.

I start in two weeks, time to work on my sales mixes muahahaha. I've heard good things about comply but i'm gonna have to nail it down.

Cheers.
    i'm sure if people feel intimidated the sales won't go well lol!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

i'm sure if people feel intimidated the sales won't go well lol!
      Yah but I don't think comply is an alpha mix.

Comment

Is this in person sales?

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
          Is this in person sales?
          It is, for comparison's sake let's say I'm selling cars.

Comment

You will be learning a sales system that is built around gaining trust instead of getting people to comply. Also, you will have to learn to deal with people of various levels of status. For Trust, I can't think of anything better than connections but any blend with a good dose of Bnol is a step in the right direction. InBetween can bridge status gaps.

Any alpha will need more tempering. Ascend should work with the guys around the dealership. Wolf is friendly and trusting too. Once you become an expert at what you are doing I could see comply working for a certain kind of customer. Comply also works on you and many will be aggressively trying to get you to comply with a lower price etc.

Comment

P74, Ascend and Connections would be a good start. Wolf is great if you want to be a bit of the leader in a group of friends or colleagues. Buffer the alphas with p74 and a social.
              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
              ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                P74, Ascend and Connections would be a good start. Wolf is great if you want to be a bit of the leader in a group of friends or colleagues. Buffer the alphas with p74 and a social.
                Thing with Ascend or wolf is I'm afraid it won't be very approachable. Connections I think is a hit though for sure, I have it on my wishlist.

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  guys approach me with Ascend and Chicks with Wolf.

• Oncearound
                  Oncearound commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have had the same with wolf and I now mixing in a little Possess Alpha.

The cooler vibe with Api perhaps? I reckon it would fit a salesman. Maybe Vibe? And I find the p74 really takes the edge off and makes people smile and heartily shake your hand. 70% alpha-androstenol and 30 % beta-androstenol would be a possible addition (the ratio of the phero classic Instant Openness, an icebreaker for light conversation, but less crazy than Odyssey).
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                ​

Comment

​

Comment

congrats on the new job
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

So how did you do? Did the mones work out as you wanted?
                      ​

Comment

Congrats!

And I was dying as I was reading down the posts until someone FINALLY mentioned APi! Sales has APi written all over it!
                        I admit, I am biased. That stuff is GOLD.
                        I don't understand why that isn't more men's go-to than anything else? I mean APi as the base and add on a bit of Ascend or NA or whatever...but why aren't you guys wearing APi, like, all the time as your signature?
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix So NuTrix do tell us about your recent (presumably great) experiences with Api! Seems like you got some really good hits, or met someone who did? Perhaps you felt a whiff of it from someone wearing it, or used it yourself?
                          Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-17-2019, 09:27 AM.
                          ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                            NuTrix So NuTrix do tell us about your recent (presumably great) experiences with Api! Seems like you got some really good hits, or met someone who did? Perhaps you felt a whiff of it from someone wearing it, or used it yourself?
                            post #24
                            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...spective/page2
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ooh great reads there. I use some more womens blends to act as socials, cool that guys blends work on women.

Comment

Congrats, hope its going well.

Comment

You're brave. You couldn't pay me to get a job in sales.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X