yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you believe in fluke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in fluke?

i do, so this afternoon as you know i had pain and bleeding so i ring up for a meeting!
    so first things over here saturday its normally hospital
    then i call the secreatry and she says she has a guy that can see me soo i say cool!
    so i see him, first things when taking my addy he says he lives door down from where i live ok
    the next things we are talking about my childhood being brought up in a certain area from africa, he tells me comes from that area i mentioned!
    how cool is all that?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    i do, so this afternoon as you know i had pain and bleeding so i ring up for a meeting!
    so first things over here saturday its normally hospital
    then i call the secreatry and she says she has a guy that can see me soo i say cool!
    so i see him, first things when taking my addy he says he lives door down from where i live ok
    the next things we are talking about my childhood being brought up in a certain area from africa, he tells me comes from that area i mentioned!
    how cool is all that?
    spoke to my therapist in text and he thinks the bleeding is to do with bad attachements during childhood, i have no idea why it would effect soo bad like this!
    maybe he is right i don't know
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

spoke to my therapist in text and he thinks the bleeding is to do with bad attachements during childhood, i have no idea why it would effect soo bad like this!
      maybe he is right i don't know
      i starting to put the pieces together, i was sexually abused as a child, soo maybe now the bleeding is a sign of suffering, i really don't know!

Comment

What kind of bad attachments, you mean emotional attachments? And feminine bleeding or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          What kind of bad attachments, you mean emotional attachments? And feminine bleeding or something else?
          emotional attachments and feminine bleeding which i shouldn't of been having because i'm in the menopause and on HRT, so the gyno said yesterday it was not normal so i am taking tablets to stop the bleeding and he has changed my HRT meds because the ones i was on were good for me!
          feeling better today though!

Comment

He also said if i have it again next month i need to go in for a biopsy, i'm sure i will have it again, as i've been having it every month for the last year, so i'm flipping out thinking next month is going to be no different, he did an internal echo which seemed to look normal so i'm on pins thinking it's going to be back again next month, now the bleeding has more or less stopped due to the pills to stop it, the pain has also more or less gone, but i'm freaking out thinking it's going to be back again next month!

Comment

You are doing well by staying under a doctors care. I agree with you that emotional attachments seem's like a bit of a stretch though I know the pain they cause is real. I think I would weigh the good along with the bad. Your medication was changed, your health changed but now it is getting better because of the right medicine. Also, you have had another test that shows nothing obvious that points to surgery. All you really have on the opposite side is the doctor agreeing that something isn't normal. He may not have anticipated a bad reaction to the original medicine change. so right now the score is 2 to 1. Hope outweighs fear at this point if you let it.

Even though the pending biopsy could find something, it just as easily could not! It could be bad, that's indeed possible, but it also tells me that you are under continued care. You are not being brushed off. His emotional attachment theory could be him try to explain to himself why the medication change didn't work. Medicine is a practice, they practice and learn and try not to take everything into consideration that they possibly can. With human's though, the possibilities are endless.

When I was young I thought I had a brain tumor but I also suspected the pain was from my parent's disintegrating marriage. The time I spent in testing was kinda scary but when I finally got the all-clear I was free to start looking at the psychological side of my pain. In that day and age they had no therapy for family abuses, that was not invented for another 15 years. But, I've actually become comfortable with blowing off emotional and mental pain because I know it can't really kill me even though it feels like that. Once in a while when I get scared over my health, and I have had it rough the last five years, I just let it go. Tell myself I'm ok, being treated the best that is possible and chalk the rest up to me being a bit crazy and paranoid. It can sound harsh to someone else but I'm more ok with crazy than most people. it works for me.

Get well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                You are doing well by staying under a doctors care. I agree with you that emotional attachments seem's like a bit of a stretch though I know the pain they cause is real. I think I would weigh the good along with the bad. Your medication was changed, your health changed but now it is getting better because of the right medicine. Also, you have had another test that shows nothing obvious that points to surgery. All you really have on the opposite side is the doctor agreeing that something isn't normal. He may not have anticipated a bad reaction to the original medicine change. so right now the score is 2 to 1. Hope outweighs fear at this point if you let it.

Even though the pending biopsy could find something, it just as easily could not! It could be bad, that's indeed possible, but it also tells me that you are under continued care. You are not being brushed off. His emotional attachment theory could be him try to explain to himself why the medication change didn't work. Medicine is a practice, they practice and learn and try not to take everything into consideration that they possibly can. With human's though, the possibilities are endless.

When I was young I thought I had a brain tumor but I also suspected the pain was from my parent's disintegrating marriage. The time I spent in testing was kinda scary but when I finally got the all-clear I was free to start looking at the psychological side of my pain. In that day and age they had no therapy for family abuses, that was not invented for another 15 years. But, I've actually become comfortable with blowing off emotional and mental pain because I know it can't really kill me even though it feels like that. Once in a while when I get scared over my health, and I have had it rough the last five years, I just let it go. Tell myself I'm ok, being treated the best that is possible and chalk the rest up to me being a bit crazy and paranoid. It can sound harsh to someone else but I'm more ok with crazy than most people. it works for me.

Get well soon.
                lol you sound soo like me only a male form!
                but i'm still freaking out wondering if its serious, wondering if next month it's gonna be the same etc!
                because if next month is the same with like really bad pain and bleeding again it's gonna be the biopsy, i will have no choice unfornetly!
                at the moment he says internal is ok, ovarys small due to menopause etc, so at the moment he thinks he could be lack of progesterone, but if next month i have it again, then it's gonna be a different story, i'm really worried, because it has been an ongoing issue for the last year, and i think next month is going to be no different, apart from the pain which is now starting to get unbearable over the months, the last 3 months have been really difficult but this month i couldn't go run on friday night i had to lie down because the pain was soo bad, even for walking etc!

Comment

But you are not taking into account that the medication change started to work very quickly. I don't know what the previous months on this old medication were like but I would suspect that you will go right back to that. If all is well mother natures clock will eventually wind down but only when she's good and ready. Until then, the pill seems to be working. Accept it for what it is. It works.

I believe they sell over the counter HRT therapies. If I recall they contain Pregnolenone and DHEA. even very very small amounts will alter your hormone profile. XS sell both for pheromone use. I use pregnenolone and I think it has brought my testosterone up, Copulins could account for this too though. It may be possible to find a little comfort here but with the amount of pain, you are fearing you need continued doctors care. I'm glad you are getting it.

Comment

What do you mean fluke? Like coincidence or the fish?

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      What do you mean fluke? Like coincidence or the fish?
                      coincidence, in the uk we call it fluke.

Comment

coincidence, in the uk we call it fluke.
                        I know this is a very serious topic and I hoped my silliness to the brevity of your situation would perhaps allow for a smile. I grew up on the New Jersey Shore where Fluking was a way of life Weird little bottom fish but super delish and a good fight. Tastes like flounder. Anyway I wasn't attempting to diminish the seriousness.

Emotional baggage will absolutely manifest itself into horrible diseases and other awful scenarios. I'm not all into the woo woo stuff, but I do believe our attention focuses on our intentions thus creating our reality. Wouldn't it be nice if we could easily transfigure our lives into precisely what we want them to be as easily as the movies, books and whatnot? But in reality it just doesn't work that way without really hard work and effort on your part.

The tragedy of assault is it lingers with us as emotional baggage long after the incident has occurred. We never really forget anything and just like scar tissue the emotions we build up around the wound eventually manifest into something that can almost be expected. You'll need to discover those emotions that need to be released and start yourself on the healing process while also journeying on the physical process of healing.

I don't really have an answer on what way you should proceed; I've used NLP, EFT, Reiki, Hypnotherapy and about a half dozen or so other emotional processing techniques over the years. The one that serves me best is NLP, but you have to find what works best for you. It seems though your "fluke" is very much a part of your destination and was meant to be.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

having a coil fitted monday cause according to gyno it could be because of low progesteron which when taken by mouth the body doesn't assimilate well so will see if it continues although i went for a run tonight in my running shorts and although i thought the bleeding had stopped they were stained with blood again so will see with the gyno on Monday!

Comment

Just got back from the Gyno, should of had the coil fitted this morning, but he won't fit it at the moment because when he did a pap smear before hand, he saw i have bleeding on the neck of the cervix, so he has sent the results off, he will call me back into 2-3 weeks with the results, so depending on the results he will fit it or not
                            normally off to London on wednesday for 2 days and i know i am going to think about it all the time!

Comment

so i'm worried, i have an intervention hysterscopy next thursday,
                              i'm worried i'm gonna wake up to bad news and uterus gone!
                              its general anesthesia, next thursday morning
                              i'm flipping already cause i know with cleaning starts off the bleeding!
                              i go in at half 7 in the morning and should be out sometime later in the day!

Comment

were still waiting on pap results but the camera stuff is more accurate!

Comment

I'm sorry you have to go through this

Comment

so i go in thursday morning for a histerscopy and curettage, basically camera and biopsy, i'm wondering if i should wear some mones before hand, although i will be under general anthesia, hopefully out in the afternoon!

Comment

Comment

I just woke up, prayers for you and the doctors. good luck, get well.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X