yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

So just got back from the GYNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So just got back from the GYNO

So since yesterday, i have had really bad back and stomach pains like i was going to have a baby, really bad pains with bleeding, which i normally shouldn't have since i'm in the menopause, and my hormone therapy i was on should not be having this!
    so i called around a few gynos, but with it being saturday, all were closed, so i called up a clinic to see if they had a gyno that would see me, without having to go to hospital to see someone!
    so i called the clinic luckily they had a guy that could see me straight away, he examined me, did an internal echo all was fine apart from the abnormal bleeding, so he has changed my hormone therapy and given me tablets for 5 days to stop the bleeding, i have just taken 2 and i'm in less pain, before that it was unbearable!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

i'm seriously feeling better tonight, bleeds have gone plus pain lol!
    back to phero testing!
    good job i wasn't using pheros today!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

i thought i was feeling better but bleeds are still there, but pain has gone, which is the most important for the time being

Comment

i spoke to my dad on the phone tonight, when i described the pain and bleeds, he was saying he thought i thought i was saying i was gonna have a third child lol, impossible for me in menopause lol!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X