yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The artist formerly known as SteveO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The artist formerly known as SteveO

I decided to change my name. My new name is X

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

You may now call me the artist formerly known as SteveO, if you find difficulty in pronouncing X

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Devin1Neil
      Devin1Neil commented
      Editing a comment
      X gon give it to ya

WHAT

Ok, mr. X. I am Greier, Ilder greier.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

The Artist formerly named X, who was formerly known as SteveO, will now be referred to the artist formerly known as X or SteveO

Steve O

Comment

Ok...
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Xactley, or eXit stevo and welcome X!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Xellent!
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

You may refer to me as my friends do "Triple X" Also Known As Muestereate if either is too hard to pronounce.

Wearing Ascend XSteveO , for some reason I just had to one-up you. I don't understand it. Will try to wear more betas in the future. That's where I'm from BTW.

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn You!

Why not just called yourself the Big O

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              I decided to change my name. My new name is X
              You are not even a human!

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Am too

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
              Why not just called yourself the Big O
              I love this.

Happy Oh My God GIF by DASDING
              Arsenal

Comment

"O is for olfactory, and olfactory is for me" or perhaps "I've got that olfactory love in my heart"? Pxs barbershop quartet with "The Big O" as lead singer. A heavy cloud of Xsr65 makes everyone appreciate the music.
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

The artist formerly known as X, formerly known as SteveO, now affectionately known as the provider of the BIG O through his amazingly creative abilities...SupahO
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

hopefully more effects than zerO
                    lmao
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

His team, formerly known a s Xmen, are praised in standing Ovation crescending in the big final phero-moan. (Reading some of these threads maybe Big OT would be suitable..?)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X