yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can we get a subform for scientific articles only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get a subform for scientific articles only?

something like

Allow stuff from medical journals, and discussion around it. I'd love to submit some studies i've found and find other ones that we can use for Research

We have pheros in the news but for real research, I would use the research section. Mention a molecule in the title or introductory sentence and you should be good. If it doesn't link to a molecule or blend There is an everything else section.

Comment

I think Devin1Neil meant an area to post articles for research, an area dedicated to that purpose?
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I love reading medical journals, keep them coming!

Comment

Interesting idea! Always good to read up on these things.
          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

You should ask the admins what they think Devin1Neil.
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
              I love reading medical journals, keep them coming!
              Wait what it was a question lol

Comment

Comment

*waiting eagerly*

Comment

You should use the Phero's in the news section

Its the best place for this. Remember to include a link and cite the source and you are only permitted, by copyright law, to include less than 50% of the article, including summaries.

I don't want to compartmentalize the community so much as it tends to inhibit communication. We tried that in the early days of discoverXS and it just didn't work well. People will tend to focus more on where to post something than actually posting and then finally give up and not post at all.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      that has been my experience with overly stringent article placement too.

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X