yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How does reputation work? How do I rep people, and the default amount of reputation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does reputation work? How do I rep people, and the default amount of reputation?

Hi, I just joined and started posting a few day's ago, I think I started off with 100 rep but now i'm at 93 and i'm not so sure why. I don't think i've been spamming or doing anything wrong.

Also how can I give rep to other posters? I don't see a button for it on their profile or posts.

Right now, I see you as having 100 rep. I don't think rep here works like over at PTruth

Comment

Somewhere in A Faq rep is explained. Rep Power is a combination of post count and time you have been here. The time constraint kinda keeps rep in check against multiple spam accounts. Reputation goes up by the amount of rep power that a person that likes your post has. When you like my post I get a point, when I like yours you get like 33.

The girls spread more loving to each other so you will notice their reputations are like 3 times that of the guys. Jealous? Not me! I'm proud of having a bad reputation. Seems to bother chicks though JK.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Somewhere in A Faq rep is explained. Rep Power is a combination of post count and time you have been here. The time constraint kinda keeps rep in check against multiple spam accounts. Reputation goes up by the amount of rep power that a person that likes your post has. When you like my post I get a point, when I like yours you get like 33.

The girls spread more loving to each other so you will notice their reputations are like 3 times that of the guys. Jealous? Not me! I'm proud of having a bad reputation. Seems to bother chicks though JK.
        They're amazing when it comes to forum's reputation!
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Courtesy of an old post by idle

Reputation explained

reprint:
          What is Reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the like icon will be visible in posts.

You can build your reputation on the site by posting informative and constructive content. This in turn will encourage people to follow your posts, press the like button on different posts and they could even subscribe to your content. How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the like icon in the relevant post. This will signify you like the content and will add to the user's reputation. If you click on the like icon again, you will remove that reputation from the user. How do I know what reputation I have received?

You will be notified when someone likes one of your posts. In addition to this, your general reputation will appear within the user information of your posts. These show as small graphics or pips under your Avatar. As your reputation inceases, the number of pips or graphics will increase. How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied. What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your Account Settings and selecting the checkbox for ReputationLevel.

Comment

And this link was invisible but copy pasteable

As of today the Reputation Power visible for everyone.

Rep Power is the reputation you give by clicking the LIKE button on each post.

Users gain 1 point of Rep Power for:
            • Every 100 of days of their registration
            • Every 50 posts
            • Every 50 points of reputation received
            This was always on
            but now you can check yours and others rep power.

Please tell us what you think

UPDATE 21.12.2013:

Hey hey

here are the changes so far:

1. All Members start with a Default Reputation of 1
            2. Each will give a Reputation +1 and the Current user Rep Power.
            3. All admins/mods and PheromoneXS employees start from 0 rep power (or maybe we should punish them with a -1 )

• Every 180 of days of their registration
            • Every 50 posts
            • Every 1000 points of reputation received (this is specially to avoid users with rep power over a 100 easily)
            Reputation Ranks (shown when you mouse hover on the reputation bar)
            User has a little shameless behaviour in the past -10
            User is an unknown quantity at this point 0
            User is on a distinguished road 10
            User will become famous soon enough 30
            User has a spectacular aura about 100
            User is a jewel in the rough 200
            User is just really nice 500
            ser is a glorious beacon of light 1000
            User is a name known to all 3000
            User is a splendid one to behold 8000
            User has much to be proud of 15000
            User has a brilliant future 30000
            User has a reputation beyond repute (above 40k)
            Note: old reputation is recalculated for each and every one.
            Please leave a feedback and comment how we can further fine tune the Reputation for our community.
            Have in mind that we are running the newest vBulletin 5
            This looks to have changed a bit since this was posted but it seems close and is the best info I have found to date. I can see the Titles have changed for instance, I no longer am splendid (8-15000)but a posting god .

Comment

Here you can only push the like button, in the down right corner of posts.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X