yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bags: The Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bags: The Wish List

This is for posting bags that are on your wishlist. I am a bag girl. I love a nice bag.

Chloe Handbags - Chloe Owen bag with flap

This is the Chloe Owen. IDK what happened to this bag, but it was grand opening, grand closing on this bag. IDK why Chloe no longer sells it, but I love it.

?

This one from Tom Ford is on my wishlist.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11794279-8384626877193202.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	111246

Comment

I like Chloe Owen bags for their comfort and capacity. Maybe the design of their models is not very original, but these bags are a great option for everyday life. I must take many things when going to work for a whole day. Bags of this size and shape are good for it. Of course, I have more original and beautiful models of bags. I usually take them to events and formal meetings. I like brands like Louis Vuitton, Celine, Dior, and Prada. When I cannot buy original models from these brands, I buy the Louis Vuitton replica. It's a cool alternative if you're a brand connoisseur.

Comment

I've always dreamed of a bag like the writers of the last century and was looking for one in vintage stores and second-hand shops.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatrabyn View Post
            I've always dreamed of a bag like the writers of the last century and was looking for one in vintage stores and second-hand shops.
            What kind of bag isthat?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatrabyn View Post
              Recently I finally found her, and now I am absolutely happy. Now I select all my outfits, considering that this bag's main element was. In addition, such a bag is very convenient, and I can take the necessary documents, laptop, and snacks from
              interplas.com. Don't worry if something doesn't fit or I'm uncomfortable. I don't understand why such bags are rarely made now.

Comment

I saw your post the other day and thought of messenger bags

Comment

I can totally relate to your passion for bags! It's such a versatile accessory that can elevate any outfit or simply make your day more convenient. It's a shame when a bag like the Chloe Owen disappears from the market. Fashion trends can be quite elusive sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandlyne View Post
                    I can totally relate to your passion for bags! It's such a versatile accessory that can elevate any outfit or simply make your day more convenient. It's a shame when a bag like the Chloe Owen disappears from the market. Fashion trends can be quite elusive sometimes.
                    While we may not know the reasons behind Chloe discontinuing that particular bag, it's always exciting to explore new options. If you're still on the lookout for fabulous bags, you might want to check out Von Baer at https://vonbaer.com/. They offer a variety of bags that blend style and functionality. Who knows, your next bag crush might be waiting for you there!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X